Arctic Fox
04-23-2013, 08:15 AM
Is this the "show crossover" I've been hearing so much about? hahahahaha

Robknob
04-23-2013, 08:16 AM
who knows I haven't tried it yet would be funny tho

xProxSpeedKilz3
04-23-2013, 08:20 AM
can you get something other than purple grenades from major arkfalls cuz thats all i get

gamingreal
04-23-2013, 08:22 AM
one hit kill!

Nice cross over, I did wonder when I watched the premier if they would put that in the game

Arctic Fox
04-23-2013, 08:24 AM
can you get something other than purple grenades from major arkfalls cuz thats all i get

No, they drop exclusively purple grenades. now back to topic..... lol

Biomen:
I bet they wouldn't be clever enough to work in small details like that, although it would make me watch the show and enjoy playing the game a LOT more if they did. maybe its a silly example but they really do need a Game/Show "tie-in" other than just random star characters popping up every once in a while...

gamingreal
04-23-2013, 08:24 AM
does anyone in the uk want to try this theory out with me

Arctic Fox
04-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Gaminreal - When you find out, let me know! hahahaha

And when you are done can you say "ah, i forgot where they put the off switch in the 2037 models...."

Durva360
04-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Doesn't work, must not be the right model. Maybe I need to punch him in the sack and see if thats the off switch for the models in the game? :)

Xionic
04-23-2013, 08:36 AM
i wish Trion would include more show features in the game. it'd make it much more enjoyable then it already is. though i can honestly sayi dont think the melee thing works. i tried :/

Robknob
04-23-2013, 08:38 AM
yeah but it would have been cool if it worked

gamingreal
04-23-2013, 08:38 AM
oh well, Trion really did miss a trick there

nickpeck
04-23-2013, 08:55 AM

The only epics I have and ever get are grenade mods lol

bigbear2face
04-23-2013, 09:02 AM
No, they drop exclusively purple grenades. now back to topic..... lol

Biomen:
I bet they wouldn't be clever enough to work in small details like that, although it would make me watch the show and enjoy playing the game a LOT more if they did. maybe its a silly example but they really do need a Game/Show "tie-in" other than just random star characters popping up every once in a while...

It wouldn't make sense for them to put it into the game. They are being clever by NOT implementing it.

They say specifically in the show that only that model of Bioman has its shut down switch located there. If you pay attention to the game and what they say about the EMC Mutants it is incredibly unlikely that their Biomen are the same model. The ingame Biomen should be a MUCH older model.

Arctic Fox
04-23-2013, 09:34 AM
It wouldn't make sense for them to put it into the game. They are being clever by NOT implementing it.

They say specifically in the show that only that model of Bioman has its shut down switch located there. If you pay attention to the game and what they say about the EMC Mutants it is incredibly unlikely that their Biomen are the same model. The ingame Biomen should be a MUCH older model.

So are we now debating that there is in fact a shut down switch on all biomen but just not in the same location in the game's biomen compared to the show? Is the lore is so closely followed that these are clearly different models and they are made this way on purpose or are they just like any other enemy and you shoot them and they die. Honestly, it was a fun thought and it would have been cool if they incorporated it in some way. That's literally it.

It was a fun post but there's no need to look into the "why's" any further I guess. Short story is: It doesn't work in game.

bigbear2face
04-23-2013, 09:39 AM
So are we now debating that there is in fact a shut down switch on all biomen but just not in the same location in the game's biomen compared to the show? Is the lore is so closely followed that these are clearly different models and they are made this way on purpose or are they just like any other enemy and you shoot them and they die. Honestly, it was a fun thought and it would have been cool if they incorporated it in some way. That's literally it.

It was a fun post but there's no need to look into the "why's" any further I guess. Short story is: It doesn't work in game.

Nolan says in the show: "It took me awhile to remember where they put the shutdown switch in that model". So yeah, I think all Biomen have a shutdown switch somewhere.

I think it would be cool if Trion incorporated it into the game in someway as well. I just don't think it makes sense to put it in the same location. I think it would be awesome if Trion but some easter egg in where we can figure out the location of the shutdown switch on whatever model the EMC uses.

Imagine if you could run up to a mutant minigunner and melee it in the right elbow and "snap" it just hunches over. I would ROFL.

Arctic Fox
04-23-2013, 09:50 AM
Nolan says in the show: "It took me awhile to remember where they put the shutdown switch in that model". So yeah, I think all Biomen have a shutdown switch somewhere.

I think it would be cool if Trion incorporated it into the game in someway as well. I just don't think it makes sense to put it in the same location. I think it would be awesome if Trion but some easter egg in where we can figure out the location of the shutdown switch on whatever model the EMC uses.

Imagine if you could run up to a mutant minigunner and melee it in the right elbow and "snap" it just hunches over. I would ROFL.

Yeah man, solid point. I think we are on the same page here now. Cool idea for sure. Those 2037 models are for suckers anyway. lol

Krazee DD
04-23-2013, 09:52 AM
First thing I tried last Monday night. haha

Blue MTS
04-23-2013, 09:56 AM
one hit kill!

I don't know, if someone punched me in the butt I don't think I would want to fight anymore.

Knucklehead
04-23-2013, 10:18 AM
Biomen should have their "head shot" location located somewhere else on their body (instead of the head), depending on what model they are.

Orge Lambart
04-23-2013, 10:20 AM
If you could kill the Bioman with a single melee shot it would make them pose even less threat than they already pose. Atleast now Biomen grenadiers post a minor threat.