PDA

View Full Version : Honest ideas for improvements

Wraieth
04-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Let me start by saying i realy enjoy the game but there is a few improvements that in just my oppion would go along way in steping up the game both for exisiting players and new ones to come.

1 Get the area chat box opened up for regional.

2 Give us a small town to use as a central hub for players. In this central hub allow a trading house. Not an auction house but a building players can enter and offer/do trades for weapons and mods and such. Maybe even instance the entrance so it stays seperate from the general area to keep chat boxes free of trading spam.

3 Also in the central hub have a hall of clans. a place players can meet with clan members and recruit new members.

While these are fairly small in scale as far as things to implement they would at least for me realy help to increase a sense of community. People could gather and chat ,trade, socialize.

Its a wasteland and to keep the immersion you dont need large cities and such scatterd everywhere but a nice central hub town would fall right into that kind of seting.

Its already a realy good game to me. Just missing a few of the things that could realy improve the over all feel of the game.

The show is about the cultural melding of the town of defiance. And the game should have the same overall feel.
These things in my oppion would go along way to help give that same feel to the game.

This is in noway a whine or cry thread just a loyal player making a few sugesstions. And asking the other forum members to keep it that way. Feel free to post suggestions that are relevant and lets try get some attention to the things that would improve the game for all players.

Without falling into the same old flame and cry traps that have plagued online game forums since they began.

Wraieth
04-23-2013, 08:23 AM
Oh and one more improvement ...Gimme some hats to wear lol i realy want a cowboy hat for the game.

Viryu
04-23-2013, 08:42 AM
Oh Flying Spaghetti Monster, 1 and 2 totally. I keep complaining how the place seems dead on PS3 and no one ever chats. A regional chat and a hub town would definitely fix the feeling of playing with bots.

Wraieth
04-23-2013, 08:47 AM
Oh Flying Spaghetti Monster, 1 and 2 totally. I keep complaining how the place seems dead on PS3 and no one ever chats. A regional chat and a hub town would definitely fix the feeling of playing with bots.

Yea i feel the same way. And one small town/city would be a great fit in the overall game setting . I mean its a wasteland sure but the will to survive and endure would almost force a settlement in real life.

Not to mention it would open up a chance for world events i mean a great tie in would be a central hub that the voulge or how ever its spelt could attack and players defend. lol would be an awsome tie in for the show .