PDA

View Full Version : I Got Him

GERMiside
04-23-2013, 08:21 AM
I beat Nim i feel like i accomplished somthing i really hope he doesent get nerfed he was fun. he made me pissed thoe but fun.

DONT nerf Nim

EvilWaterman
04-23-2013, 08:45 AM
good Job! Well done!!

I did it last night! Whoop!

Myst
04-23-2013, 08:48 AM
Congrats and welcome to the club :D!

GERMiside
04-23-2013, 08:51 AM
good Job! Well done!!

I did it last night! Whoop!

what did u do it with i used respark, an A.R., cloak, bmg

JagerMyk
04-23-2013, 08:52 AM
congrats, yah I dont want tooooo....please dont make meeeee....lol
how many times did you redue?

RoG Goat
04-23-2013, 08:54 AM
Congrats!
I used an LMG and overcharge.

GERMiside
04-23-2013, 08:57 AM
congrats, yah I dont want tooooo....please dont make meeeee....lol
how many times did you redue?

well a week ago i DCed doing him, and i tryed last night and got him with 2 deaths
and i wish i got to hang out with dime :( lucky

JagerMyk
04-23-2013, 09:06 AM
well a week ago i DCed doing him, and i tryed last night and got him with 2 deaths
and i wish i got to hang out with dime :( lucky
I have not even got that far, just did explosion 101, an the next one. I hope I get him on only 2
an as a side note: having a meet an greet with Damage Plan in Manchester, NH. with Mayhem as their body guard...bigmutha, anywho, Big Vin an Dimebag was what I went for, was one of the top five best things I have ever had in my life. 1)having a women say she loves you, an marries you 2)seeing the birth of my children 3)serving for my country, family&friends 4)Meet n Greet with Dime 5)Meet n Greet with Black Label Society

GERMiside
04-23-2013, 09:11 AM
I have not even got that far, just did explosion 101, an the next one. I hope I get him on only 2
an as a side note: having a meet an greet with Damage Plan in Manchester, NH. with Mayhem as their body guard...bigmutha, anywho, Big Vin an Dimebag was what I went for, was one of the top five best things I have ever had in my life. 1)having a women say she loves you, an marries you 2)seeing the birth of my children 3)serving for my country, family&friends 4)Meet n Greet with Dime 5)Meet n Greet with Black Label Society

sadly i got to like ing dime after he was killed :(

JagerMyk
04-23-2013, 09:18 AM
sadly i got to like ing dime after he was killed :(
yah I am an old metal head, it is sad that he was killed, but its fk'nawesome that you like Dime! he treated me like his best friend he hadn't seen in years. SDMF
**anywho sorry for taking away from this thread...Congrats!! I hope I can do this one only a couple deaths.

DragonSlayer67
04-23-2013, 09:51 AM
Good Job. but nim is so easy to beat. i killed him at ego 600 with my assault riffle. the battle taked me 10 min max

Jack The Bear
04-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Gratz on that Germy, Took you long enough :P. Now you just have to start playing Demon/Dark Souls and you'll really start to feel accomplishment in this day and ages easy video games. In my opinion though.. Nim was not hard because of his skill or what you had to do to beat him. It was hard because his BS Hitbox on his attacks is like 15 yards wide. I NEVER got hit by his triple shot but for some reason it always damaged me lol.

cusman
04-23-2013, 10:26 AM
I used Respark II shield, my Cloak power, and a high range auto-firing Infector weapon for first two phases coupled with a LMG.

I ended up relying on just the LMG to do massive damage to him for that 3rd phase. You can just stand there and shoot him a lot when he wants to explode all those things that grow out of the ground.

DanBowie
04-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Glad you got him now you can throw the game in trash there is nothing else to accomplish on this game. No raids, No clan matches, shadow wars take forever and group ques don't work for them and competitive mode is 2 maps and 1 game mode. So yea your done with this game completely

Jack The Bear
04-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Glad you got him now you can throw the game in trash there is nothing else to accomplish on this game. No raids, No clan matches, shadow wars take forever and group ques don't work for them and competitive mode is 2 maps and 1 game mode. So yea your done with this game completely

Uh oh we got a Negative Nancy over here! Don't worry, we don't want you in the game anyway :]. Seriously i get if you have a good opinion, but just being an *** isn't really going to help anything.

GERMiside
04-23-2013, 11:18 AM

im sorry your like 10 years old, me takey backy cause i no likey the gamey, go play COD and got off the forums if you dont like game some people do like it, im not ego 5000 yat i havent done all the persuits i havent done all the side mission i havent gotten all my stats to 20 , have you ?

dalendria
04-23-2013, 11:26 AM
I beat Nim i feel like i accomplished somthing i really hope he doesent get nerfed he was fun. he made me pissed thoe but fun.

DONT nerf Nim

Grats.

I hope they make more bosses like Nim, Joe and Motherlode. Really made me think about tactics and forced me to keep moving.

They should just allow people to take a group in if they want to.

KagatoAC
04-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Nim was annoying as heck, but I want his sword. took me the better part of an hour to beat him with an LMG and Overcharge, probably 5-6 tries, but it was worth it. (tho the quest reward pistol did not impress me)

dAcHrOnIc
04-23-2013, 12:50 PM
Uh oh we got a Negative Nancy over here! Don't worry, we don't want you in the game anyway :]. Seriously i get if you have a good opinion, but just being an *** isn't really going to help anything.
Too true right?

I had an argument with a buddy who said that he hated the game because the missions are too repetitive.
This is the same buddy I have who has 96,000 kills in MW1, 82,000 in MW2, 47,000 kills in MW3, 101,000 kills in Black Ops and is currently sitting around 50,00 for Black Ops 2.
He's saying that Defiance is repetitive and I'm saying "Really? And playing the same type of game for 5 years isn't repetitive? Getting over a quarter million kills on COD hasn't been repetitive?"

LOL!

RequiemPrime
04-23-2013, 12:50 PM
Congrats OP!

For me the most challenging of his phases was actually the first one. But handled it and the last two were a cake walk. My first Legendary, an Infector, ROLFSTOMP all over him and his clones.

And yeah he really doesn't need to be nerfed. He is marshmallow compared to the rest of Dark Matter.

I also would like like his sword.

Jack The Bear
04-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Too true right?

I had an argument with a buddy who said that he hated the game because the missions are too repetitive.
This is the same buddy I have who has 96,000 kills in MW1, 82,000 in MW2, 47,000 kills in MW3, 101,000 kills in Black Ops and is currently sitting around 50,00 for Black Ops 2.
He's saying that Defiance is repetitive and I'm saying "Really? And playing the same type of game for 5 years isn't repetitive? Getting over a quarter million kills on COD hasn't been repetitive?"

LOL!

lol, I like this story! It reminds me of one of my friends arguments. Quoting him "CoD isn't repetitive, the games turn out differently each time! You never know where the enemy will go!"

I ponder if he was joking or not. My only response was "So throwing your grenade at the exact same spot every single time and getting a kill every single time.. but you don't know where the enemy will go?"

Either way i still play CoD, its not bad, not good, its just there. Also play Battlefield 3. They are my PvP games really. PvE are my WoW and Defiance games. Honestly though, while on this subject.. I would LOVE for someone to show me a game that is not repetitive. All games have the same basic layout. It just boils down to what kind of repition do you enjoy the most? :]

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-23-2013, 05:48 PM
what did u do it with i used respark, an A.R., cloak, bmg

Respark,AR, Cloak, BMG? I killed him with a BMG, Injector, Tycheon, and Blur, healed shield with BMG, and punched him out while bluring, then hid and waited for my Blur to recharge as I killed his decoys with my baby maker, I mean Infector, then I'd PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE :3

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-23-2013, 05:51 PM
lol, I like this story! It reminds me of one of my friends arguments. Quoting him "CoD isn't repetitive, the games turn out differently each time! You never know where the enemy will go!"

I ponder if he was joking or not. My only response was "So throwing your grenade at the exact same spot every single time and getting a kill every single time.. but you don't know where the enemy will go?"

Either way i still play CoD, its not bad, not good, its just there. Also play Battlefield 3. They are my PvP games really. PvE are my WoW and Defiance games. Honestly though, while on this subject.. I would LOVE for someone to show me a game that is not repetitive. All games have the same basic layout. It just boils down to what kind of repition do you enjoy the most? :]

Risk, Monopoly, Poker, and Yhatzii. aren't repetitive. >_> just say'n as Monopoly and Yhatzii are luck of the dice, and Poker and Risk are more about playing the man across from you, then they are playing your hand, so it changes with every new person. Other then that, I can name a few, but it's more because me and the friends I play with find ways to make games feel diffrent, Example. most would say Battlefield is repetitive, well it is, if you do the same things over and over. Now, play "Topple the Towers" which is, when you are only allowed to kill people by destroying buildings, or "Headgames" only Marksman Headshots Count, and then it's less repetitive as your changing things up.

Thus far I've found 20 ways to make Defiance Interesting, and feel less repetative, One being "Knees aren't Nessasary" I purposly shot people in the knee with Bolts ;3 and "My kung Pow chicken betta then yours" I killed all Pows I saw. xD

Taaltos
04-23-2013, 05:56 PM

DONT nerf Nim

Awesome! Great job! He pissed me off as well. Almost 2 hours spent learning him.

Jack The Bear
04-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Risk, Monopoly, Poker, and Yhatzii. aren't repetitive. >_> just say'n as Monopoly and Yhatzii are luck of the dice, and Poker and Risk are more about playing the man across from you, then they are playing your hand, so it changes with every new person. Other then that, I can name a few, but it's more because me and the friends I play with find ways to make games feel diffrent, Example. most would say Battlefield is repetitive, well it is, if you do the same things over and over. Now, play "Topple the Towers" which is, when you are only allowed to kill people by destroying buildings, or "Headgames" only Marksman Headshots Count, and then it's less repetitive as your changing things up.

Thus far I've found 20 ways to make Defiance Interesting, and feel less repetative, One being "Knees aren't Nessasary" I purposly shot people in the knee with Bolts ;3 and "My kung Pow chicken betta then yours" I killed all Pows I saw. xD

Touche.. But to be fair all those games are repetitive, you do the exact same thing in every game :]. Just a perspective.