PDA

View Full Version : Echelon vendor hmm

Delyte
04-23-2013, 10:33 AM
so that merchant sells blue/purple items..for Scrips and some kinda other thing value...can somone tell me..how can u get that value thing? and the other thing is..how do you get higher ego rating?

Oregonian
04-23-2013, 10:42 AM
so that merchant sells blue/purple items..for Scrips and some kinda other thing value...can somone tell me..how can u get that value thing? what you need to buy items from Echelon merchant and the other thing is..how do you get higher ego rating?

The value thing you are talking about is reputation. You earn reputation by doing daily, and weekly pursuits for a faction. You can get a higher EGO rating by leveling, completing pursuits, and gaining skill with weapons and vehicles.

Delyte
04-23-2013, 10:50 AM
okay thnx is there quick key button where i can see my reputations and where i can see my daily quests

Eric_the_Black
04-23-2013, 10:59 AM
Not sure if there is a direct key for it, but it's under your goals menu in the radial, second tab. It shows the daily and weekly for each faction, as well as time remaining.

Johnny Flewt
04-23-2013, 11:02 AM
The default key is 'J' and then you have to go to the second tab in that menu.

ThanatosPa
04-23-2013, 11:17 AM
I just want the grenade stats to show up so I can see if its worth even grinding the rep.
Right now when I look its all 0s