PDA

View Full Version : Weapon leveling and switching.. its not just in the game!

Shada Mori
04-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Okay, this made me giggle, but when I was watching Defiance today I totally noticed something. In ever single scene Rafe seems to have a totally different gun. Hes had a votan weapon, a 1911, a revolver, I don't even remember what it was in the brothel... maybe that's why they did it, its yet another tie in to the show! Makes perfect sense now.

Cutlass Jack
04-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Yep Rafe works on all his weapon skills. He even sniped Ben.

Cavadus
04-23-2013, 10:51 AM
I dunno about all of his weapon skills but he's definitely leveling pistols.

Cutlass Jack
04-23-2013, 10:53 AM

Well its a family show. So they couldnt show the scenes with him practicing using his Infector at the Need/Want...

Shada Mori
04-23-2013, 12:05 PM
I want to see an infector in the show .. like really badly... that would be awesome!

WhiteCell
04-23-2013, 12:07 PM
Okay, this made me giggle, but when I was watching Defiance today I totally noticed something. In ever single scene Rafe seems to have a totally different gun. Hes had a votan weapon, a 1911, a revolver, I don't even remember what it was in the brothel... maybe that's why they did it, its yet another tie in to the show! Makes perfect sense now.

His weapons keep disappearing so he's stuck with using whatever is available that second.

Kitten Mittons
04-23-2013, 12:10 PM

Rafe knows where its at: Pistols! He's probably got a Wolfhound burning a hole in his pocket that he maxed out ages ago, so he never uses it. The deputy probably still hasn't maxed that shotgun of his, though.

Maeson
04-23-2013, 12:14 PM
Infectors? "OH GOD! It's under my skin! IT'S UNDER MY SKIN! *gurgles on body-fluids as the bugs crawl out of his face*"

Yeah I can see that working out well for the people in the TV station. All family friendly n shiz. :P