PDA

View Full Version : BMG weapons

Delte
04-23-2013, 10:59 AM
Are these weapons broken as they do not seem to level up as fast as the usual assault riffles and light machine guns. I try and rotate all my weapons and keep them fresh but AR, and LMG are way in front of the BMG for some reason.

routalouk
04-23-2013, 11:01 AM
wep xp from my understanding is the dmg done to an enemy with the weapon, more dmg means faster xp less means well less ; which is why bmgs have infinite ammo

dejarnat
04-23-2013, 11:03 AM
I found the BMG's completely pointless until recently (this weekend) it seemed as though they were a viable weapon. Does anybody know if the BMG got a super secret buff we don't know about?

Delte
04-23-2013, 11:05 AM
They do consitant damage over time for their full charge, but their crits are never that big. Some will give you a damage buff which means you take less damage when used as a heal. I am at level 7 now in them only because I have run Explosions 101 for over 10 times to fight the hulkers so I could get some levels in the damn weapon.

TheGreatGarou
04-23-2013, 11:08 AM
I've always liked BMGs. They're slow overall, but the healing that they provide is great. My only complaint about them is the mod slots. I didn't realize it at the time, but I wasted resources on adding mod slots so I could have all four, and low and behold there aren't any scope modes for them. Should've realized it on my own since we can't aim it, but meh, resources are easy enough to come by.

routalouk
04-23-2013, 11:20 AM
in pvp if you see someone using it as a heal use an electric nade or an electric wep

Mawl
04-23-2013, 11:26 AM
the exp is gained by damage done, Assault rifles and lmgs do between 200 and 2000 damage multiple times in a second and the max ive had a bmg do is 101 so it only makes sense that assault rifles and lmgs level faster

Delte
04-24-2013, 10:01 AM
I've always liked BMGs. They're slow overall, but the healing that they provide is great. My only complaint about them is the mod slots. I didn't realize it at the time, but I wasted resources on adding mod slots so I could have all four, and low and behold there aren't any scope modes for them. Should've realized it on my own since we can't aim it, but meh, resources are easy enough to come by.

Same goes for infectors which makes the pursuit for infectors to be broken because you can not fully mod these two weapons.