PDA

View Full Version : I must be blind, where is the support ticket system?

lipe123
04-23-2013, 12:29 PM
I have about 5 items stuck in my inventory that I cannot sell/delete/equip just taking up space.

Not sure where/how to even start getting help with this. Anyone else ran into this issue yet?

jnt
04-23-2013, 12:30 PM
I have about 5 items stuck in my inventory that I cannot sell/delete/equip just taking up space.

Not sure where/how to even start getting help with this. Anyone else ran into this issue yet?

It's through the space bar menu. Options-> account? Or some such.

jnt
04-23-2013, 12:31 PM

Oh and I bet you whatever you want, that your items are in old loadouts so you can't sell them.

Pure aggravation. I would delete all my extra loadout tabs if I could.

Cutlass Jack
04-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Yeah the weapons you cant get rid of are probably equipped in another Loadout. Swap them out and it should fix the problem.

Stryfe
04-23-2013, 12:33 PM

There is a good chance it's not bugged. If you cannot sell those items, it is probably because you have them equipped on one of your load outs. Be sure to unequip any item you are trying to sell from ALL of your loadouts, and you should be good.

I once thought the same thing (specifically towards with the starter items), but quickly realized it was because I had them equipped on another loadout.

Please try and let me know if this fixes your problem.

lipe123
04-23-2013, 12:51 PM
You know I've noticed those loadout things but I never looked at what key switches between them!

This might very likely be the reason, thanks a bunch.

Antomus
04-23-2013, 12:53 PM
There is a good chance it's not bugged. If you cannot sell those items, it is probably because you have them equipped on one of your load outs. Be sure to unequip any item you are trying to sell from ALL of your loadouts, and you should be good.

I once thought the same thing (specifically towards with the starter items), but quickly realized it was because I had them equipped on another loadout.

Please try and let me know if this fixes your problem.

lol me too! but to be specific, if you press esc, hold down space, click the wrench icon, bottom left, choose account from the top, you will see a support ticket option. I've submitted a few tickets only to give up on them after a few days.

Merrin Nightbringer
04-23-2013, 01:53 PM
You know I've noticed those loadout things but I never looked at what key switches between them!

This might very likely be the reason, thanks a bunch.

There is currently no assigned hotkey to swap between them. You have to go into the menu and change loadouts manually each time you want to switch.

This was brought up several times during the Q&A a couple of weeks ago; I don't recall the Dev response.

Krapoton
04-23-2013, 01:54 PM
google trion support.

Isturi
04-23-2013, 05:43 PM
lol no just hit F6 in the game then you will see a support desk tab click on that. YW

Taaltos
04-23-2013, 05:45 PM
So glad you asked!

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?31294-GUIDE-OMG-I-found-a-bug-glitch-my-items-gone-my-roller-has-no-wheels-what-do-I-now