PDA

View Full Version : DLC Date??

WASTELAND_SURVIVOR
04-23-2013, 12:39 PM
im writing this post because of curiousity from other players stating that ps3 gets dlc or patches last because of an undisclose procedure that sony takes on patching ps3 games. what i have seen from the previous console/pc mmo DC UNIVERSE is that it released on america January 11, 2011 on all three game platforms. DC Universe received its first DLC on september 6,2011 and its second DLC december 6, 2011 on all three platforms simultaneously. i really dont know were people get this idea that playstation is last. if any player has proof that sony has this undisclose procedure please private message me so i can verify with sony quality assurance team. im also writing this post because i dont see a defiance patch coming out any time soon till this fall. i know that trion stated 5 dlc release dates before 2013 closes out. but if thats the plan thats alot of rushed content with many bugs and game errors. FYI im a ps3 and pc player. my theory argues that we wont see a dlc till this fall but i may be wrong. i have been enjoying this game alot since release date.

CapN CooK 420
04-23-2013, 12:42 PM
It is the reason. Bad company and bad platform. Harder for coders to convert for ps3 users etc.... Plus microsft pays money to get things first which could be the reason.

DeMoted
04-23-2013, 12:44 PM
It is the reason. Bad company and bad platform. Harder for coders to convert for ps3 users etc.... Plus microsft pays money to get things first which could be the reason.

That is actually all ******** people make up.

OGkush
04-23-2013, 12:45 PM
It could be possible , PS3 seems behind.