PDA

View Full Version : Freight Yard on PS3 needs to be added for Ep. 1 pursuit

PRE
04-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Sledgehammer and the other community devs NEVER post on the ps3 boards so I'm putting this here, I'm tired of Trion 100% ignoring our side of the community.

Freight Yard on PS3 needs to be added to complete Ep. 1 pursuit. It's really annoying your taking out the pursuit in a few days and we wont be able to complete it because of it.

Common
04-23-2013, 01:01 PM
Sledgehammer and the other community devs NEVER post on the ps3 boards so I'm putting this here, I'm tired of Trion 100% ignoring our side of the community.

Freight Yard on PS3 needs to be added to complete Ep. 1 pursuit. It's really annoying your taking out the pursuit in a few days and we wont be able to complete it because of it.

What part of Ep1 pursuit requires freight yard?

And by the way, no system has Freight Yard.

Arsenic_Touch
04-23-2013, 01:01 PM
You realize that neither the xbox or the pc have access to the freight yard, right?

PRE
04-23-2013, 01:02 PM
You realize that neither the xbox or the pc have access to the freight yard, right?

Nope didn't realize that, don't pay attention to systems I don't play.

Common
04-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Nope didn't realize that, don't pay attention to systems I don't play.

Then maybe you should quit whining about something you are clueless about.

PRE
04-23-2013, 01:08 PM
Then maybe you should quit whining about something you are clueless about.

Oh okay, I want a functioning product I guess that's not a good enough reason?

Lilan Kahn
04-23-2013, 01:09 PM
forum are made of whine, it then gets squished out and used for server coolant

PoLeo
04-23-2013, 01:11 PM
What they did for 360, and I'm assuming PC, was remove that part of the challenge. They probably just haven't updated the game for PS3 yet.