PDA

View Full Version : biggest issue to me wish they would patch for the beta

smokiebr
03-19-2013, 11:54 PM
i wish they would just fix in game voice chat and also it seems im not getting put in the same servers with my friends at all i have yet to meet up with one of them ingame and i have like 15 people on my psn that are playing the beta but not once have i seen one of them but like i said most importantly please fix the voip =]

Masoner
03-20-2013, 02:42 AM
are you in a party with them or are you simply wanting to talk with them out side of party?

Desidus
03-20-2013, 04:28 AM
i wish they would just fix in game voice chat and also it seems im not getting put in the same servers with my friends at all i have yet to meet up with one of them ingame and i have like 15 people on my psn that are playing the beta but not once have i seen one of them but like i said most importantly please fix the voip =]

I have seen quite a few people on my list in game... remember also that it is a big game...

Masoner, doesn't matter where you are group or clan or whatever... the voice feature is not working right now, but its someone mentioned that it has already been confirmed as fixed in the actual game build.

The Oncoming Storm
03-20-2013, 04:33 AM
Is getting into a game with friends difficult?
I figured it be kinda like phantasy star where you pick your server...
how does that system work if anybody know and can reveal the info?

holeshreder
03-20-2013, 05:20 AM
me and my friends could group last night and type to each other but the voice chat is horrible. it would work at first and then nothing... very frustrating i know its a beta but the main reason an mmo seemed like it would be better on console is the better quality voice chat.

holeshreder
03-20-2013, 05:23 AM
Go to your menu hold l2 go to social and send your friends a game invite this will put them in "your world" this is seperate from group invites... but still same issue with the voice chat.