PDA

View Full Version : Is there going to be a re-spec function?

kasuke06
03-20-2013, 12:13 AM
say I pick overcharge, but later realize that I would prefer to have blur as my power of choice, is there a way to re-pick where my points are, or can I simply start putting points into blur and related skills while ignoring overcharge and its related skills from then on?

KaosPenguin
03-20-2013, 12:14 AM
Long answer: Yes but it costs money (in game currency.)
Short Answer: Yes

OuttaQuarters
03-20-2013, 12:15 AM
Yes but there will be a cost to it. Also you can have multiple loadouts ie one can be you overcharge and another. Being a decoy class

kasuke06
03-20-2013, 12:17 AM
Whoa, most betas have you wait a few days for a decent answer from anyone, Thanks! Now I just have to hope I get in.

Defy
03-20-2013, 12:19 AM
I'm sure there will be some way to respec

Jenbuu
03-20-2013, 12:54 AM
Whoa, most betas have you wait a few days for a decent answer from anyone, Thanks! Now I just have to hope I get in.

With Trion streaming the game every friday for the last few months we have had a steady flow of information.
You can respec and by the look of it have 5 different loadouts

Opacus
03-20-2013, 02:18 AM
This was actually even addressed in last friday's stream. You can respec, but it costs scrip (in game currency), you can can unlock all four powers but you have to unlock the perks in a path to them to be able to unlock them, and here's even a handy dandy ego calculator (http://defiance-central.com/ego-calculator/) for you to see what you have to unlock and what they do.

ZombieTech
03-20-2013, 02:25 AM
This was actually even addressed in last friday's stream. You can respec, but it costs scrip (in game currency), you can can unlock all four powers but you have to unlock the perks in a path to them to be able to unlock them, and here's even a handy dandy ego calculator (http://defiance-central.com/ego-calculator/) for you to see what you have to unlock and what they do.

Ego calculator? Odd, every time I hold it it says ERROR... guess that means my "ego" is off the charts. /Primp

*Types in the numbers 5318008 and flips the calculator upside down* Now that's what I'm talking about -- come to think of it, I must try that as a CODE, heh. :cool:

/End.Sarcasm