PDA

View Full Version : price check

Magas Maggahna
04-23-2013, 01:42 PM
i am considering looking for a respark regen V 50% or 75% hp regen wondering if anyone know the price range on this

Unsent Soul
04-23-2013, 03:39 PM
i am considering looking for a respark regen V 50% or 75% hp regen wondering if anyone know the price range on this

Is that even possible? If so I'd assume it would be the most wanted shield in game... Good luck EVER finding someone to trade 1 of those...

Magas Maggahna
04-23-2013, 04:51 PM
im not sure if it exists but im wondering it it is or something close wanting to know the price

Magas Maggahna
04-23-2013, 06:18 PM
does anything close to this exist

bigbear2face
04-23-2013, 06:21 PM
does anything close to this exist

Yes. I have a purple Respark Regenerator IV DX (I think don't remember exactly) that has a 50% health regen.

I got it as an arkfall reward.

No. You cannot have it.

mrgrimezHD
04-23-2013, 06:22 PM

On here?... you'll have your pants ripped down in a second mate if I'm honest.

There was a thread created from which one user was selling an Orange Ironclad Regenerator for 300k, I **** you not and someone was stupid enough to pony up the cash for it.

So brace yourself and don't be surprised if you have a few ridiculous prices thrown at you.

bigbear2face
04-23-2013, 06:23 PM
On here?... you'll have your pants ripped down in a second mate if I'm honest.

There was a thread created from which one user was selling an Orange Ironclad Regenerator for 300k, I **** you not and someone was stupid enough to pony up the cash for it.

So brace yourself and don't be surprised if you have a few ridiculous prices thrown at you.

Scrip is meaningless in this game. I would never accept scrip as payment in any trade and I'd be happy to pay any moron willing to accept scrip whatever price he wanted.

Magas Maggahna
04-23-2013, 06:23 PM
first off im talking about orange not purple and second i didnt ask for it so dont be a troll

bigbear2face
04-23-2013, 06:25 PM
first off im talking about orange not purple and second i didnt ask for it so dont be a troll

I answered your question. You never specified orange (though I guess the V implies that). You asked for one that had 50% or 75% regen. You also asked how much people would want for it. I answered that by implying that anyone that has one wouldn't ever be willing to sell it. You then asked if anything close to what you talked about existed. I fully answered that.

How was I trolling? Why would you expect anyone to answer your questions if you're only going to be rude to them when they do?

Color means nothing unless you are going for the all orange pursuit. The way they've done rarity in this game it makes very, very little difference. Especially when comparing items that are the next color up or down.

Going back and looking at it my Purple Respark Regenerator is actually a III DX. It has Lightning nano resistance, 50% health regen. 1178 capacity (a little low but meh), 40% recharge/sec and a 3 second delay. The only difference between that and a IV or V (purple or orange for either number) is that the capacity might be a little higher and MAYBE the orange or the V would have a 75% regen on health.

ArcticKats
04-23-2013, 06:33 PM
I got a purple Respark Regenerator IV with 50% health regen, 1041 capacity, 40% recharge rate and 3 second delay. I got it when I went into the single player only cave to kill Jackleg Joe. It's pretty good and have only heard one other friend get a similar shield after this same mission.

bigbear2face
04-23-2013, 06:35 PM
I got a purple Respark Regenerator IV with 50% health regen, 1041 capacity, 40% recharge rate and 3 second delay. I got it when I went into the single player only cave to kill Jackleg Joe. It's pretty good and have only heard one other friend get a similar shield after this same mission.

Interesting. My purple III is equal in everything and better in capacity. Yet more stupidity in their loot system.

Does your IV have a nano resistance?

Magas Maggahna
04-24-2013, 09:06 AM
ok so that purple confirmed need to know about orange