PDA

View Full Version : so the ps3 is not getting anymore serverside fixes tell the patch is out?

Blueandwhite87
04-23-2013, 02:51 PM
seeing how the patch is now a week late and no eta on the patch why cant we get small fixes to tie us over? Im playing the game less because im starting to wonder if the ps3 version is going to always be way behind which makes me regret buying the ps3 version and should have went with pc..........

Natjur
04-23-2013, 03:25 PM
seeing how the patch is now a week late and no eta on the patch why cant we get small fixes to tie us over? Im playing the game less because im starting to wonder if the ps3 version is going to always be way behind which makes me regret buying the ps3 version and should have went with pc..........

Unlike Xbox and PC, the PS3 has a testing team with Sony which will not allow crap broken patches to be released on their platform and this is reason they have not allowed the lastest patches to be released as it caused more to be broken then they fixed. Yes, this means the PS3 is behind in patches, but when they DO get patched, the patches will fix stuff instead of just breaking more like the patches on Xbox and PC.

I would not be surprised if they changed the status of this game to back to BETA on the PS3.

Zov
04-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Seeing as the patches broke more then they fixed you should be happy we didn't get the patch, ps3 is having far less problems then the pc and xbox 360.
I play on ps3 and I haven't had any big problems I don't get why everyone is in a hurry to get the patches.

NomadPhx
04-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Seeing as the patches broke more then they fixed you should be happy we didn't get the patch, ps3 is having far less problems then the pc and xbox 360.
I play on ps3 and I haven't had any big problems I don't get why everyone is in a hurry to get the patches.

i was hoping the patch contained episodic content and catpture and hold. also the viice chat bugs are driving me up the wall lol but i get you, at least our $60 investment currently works and theres no gold membership tickng away in the meantime

Blueandwhite87
04-23-2013, 03:36 PM
how did the patch break the game for the 360 users?

Blueandwhite87
04-23-2013, 05:48 PM
anyone out there?

A s0t
04-23-2013, 06:23 PM
seeing how the patch is now a week late and no eta on the patch why cant we get small fixes to tie us over? Im playing the game less because im starting to wonder if the ps3 version is going to always be way behind which makes me regret buying the ps3 version and should have went with pc..........the patch broke 40% of the game are you SURE you want this

doublej45
04-23-2013, 06:28 PM

I totally agree with you. I have had very few problems. Compared to some of the horror stories I've heard concerning the other platform versions, I'm grateful that I have the PS3 version. The patches will come when they come, until then I see no reason to stop playing, or whine that they are not here.

A s0t
04-23-2013, 06:28 PM
how did the patch break the game for the 360 users?you'll see when you get it

A s0t
04-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Unlike Xbox and PC, the PS3 has a testing team with Sony which will not allow crap broken patches to be released on their platform and this is reason they have not allowed the lastest patches to be released as it caused more to be broken then they fixed. Yes, this means the PS3 is behind in patches, but when they DO get patched, the patches will fix stuff instead of just breaking more like the patches on Xbox and PC.

I would not be surprised if they changed the status of this game to back to BETA on the PS3.how is the portal 2 level editor for ps3 stupid xbox wont let us have it

Hostee
04-23-2013, 06:50 PM
How about you blame sony for building a console with a "cell" processor that developers absolutely HATE to develope for because it's such a PAIN in the rear!

It's not Trion's fault... You try to develope something for the PS3 and come back and tell me how you feel....

nathanpbutler
04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
How about you blame sony for building a console with a "cell" processor that developers absolutely HATE to develope for because it's such a PAIN in the rear!

It's not Trion's fault... You try to develope something for the PS3 and come back and tell me how you feel....

And yet, even without the patch, and both before and after the PC and Xbox 360 patches, the PS3 version of Defiance is the most stable of all three . . .

Hostee
04-24-2013, 01:29 PM
And yet, even without the patch, and both before and after the PC and Xbox 360 patches, the PS3 version of Defiance is the most stable of all three . . .

The servers may be stable but that's because PS3 servers don't have any players!!!!

Xbox sales to date - 288k

PS3 sales to date - 80k

Have fun in your ghost town of a server....

Niquara
04-24-2013, 01:35 PM
look,,, the PS3 version of the game without the patch is still the most stable form of the game as it currently stands... noone cares about sales stats etc,,, the xbox and pc were clearly priorities to fix as they had far far more problems initially....

people on the ps3 are calling for the patch because they mistakenly think we are missing out on content. This is simply not true,, we have the armistice celebrations and episodic pursuits just like they do on the xbox and pc.... the main difference is we can still farm keycodes effectively!!

IF we start falling behind on episode related content (in line with its broadcast), THEN there's a serious problem. But as things stand we arent at all

Thee Apothecary
04-24-2013, 01:38 PM
anyway why are we having a flame war here calm down arnt we better off fighting together against something than fighting each other we still get to shout at people but the more pc, xbox and ps3 unite the more we get done.

Also i have seen less problems after the patches

Hostee
04-24-2013, 02:03 PM
look,,, the PS3 version of the game without the patch is still the most stable form of the game as it currently stands... noone cares about sales stats etc,,, the xbox and pc were clearly priorities to fix as they had far far more problems initially....

people on the ps3 are calling for the patch because they mistakenly think we are missing out on content. This is simply not true,, we have the armistice celebrations and episodic pursuits just like they do on the xbox and pc.... the main difference is we can still farm keycodes effectively!!

IF we start falling behind on episode related content (in line with its broadcast), THEN there's a serious problem. But as things stand we arent at all

No one cares about sales stats in MMO game that's ENTIRELY based on HAVING PEOPLE ONLINE PLAYING?!?!?!? Are you freaking serious?!?!?!?

LOL mwahahahahahahahaha..... So you can do major ark falls by yourself then? Or how about the co-op missions?!?!? Or how about the PvP or the Shadow War?!?!?!

But yes your right....No one cares about sales....

Antomus
04-24-2013, 02:05 PM
I can't delete my post but my joke didnt work...