PDA

View Full Version : Gimme clothing!!

statistx
04-23-2013, 02:57 PM
So I just traveled to almost every Merchant on the map only to find out that there is none that sells clothing, except the first one with the 4 headgears.
Character customisation is something that I really want in my MMO games and since the intro customisation is so bare, it would greatly need more different outfits instead of just those 10 or so in the real money store.
At least the 4 starter gears should be available in the game, without using real money. :(

carpesangrea
04-23-2013, 02:59 PM
So I just traveled to almost every Merchant on the map only to find out that there is none that sells clothing, except the first one with the 4 headgears.
Character customisation is something that I really want in my MMO games and since the intro customisation is so bare, it would greatly need more different outfits instead of just those 10 or so in the real money store.
At least the 4 starter gears should be available in the game, without using real money. :(

You unlock a rather long list of outfits just by completing the storyline and various pursuits.

Nmalthus
04-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Can always buy it from the Defiance Store but have yet to see an update to it this week.

statistx
04-24-2013, 11:54 AM
You unlock a rather long list of outfits just by completing the storyline and various pursuits.

ah ok, thanks for clarifying that