PDA

View Full Version : I'm not enjoying the tv show

Groone
04-23-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm not enjoying the tv show. I really am not. The costume and makeup is horrendous. The acting is abysmal. The plot is thin and transparent. About the only thing going for it is a scantily clothed Jaime Murray. I mean she's hot.

I am, however, enjoying the game.

Will there be an underground San Francisco like we saw in last nights episode? That would be really cool.

Fallacy
04-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Alright don't watch the show then?...I don't know?...what do you want people in the forums to do about you not liking the show?

Ikagawa
04-23-2013, 03:21 PM
You don't like Mia Kirshner? Damn eunuch.

6Strummer
I don't think the show is horrible but it's not nearly as good as I hoped, given the past credits of some of the people involved. I like it enough to keep watching though, especially since Walking Dead is done for now. I'm still loving the game, which is working in the show's favor no doubt.

T3RM1N4T0R
I think the show is going well personally. Sure there is some bad acting atm (mostly from McCauley or however they're spelling his name) but it has promise. Give it time to develop and find itself.

The game is very enjoyable, with lots to do. Once you get bored of doing one thing, there's plenty of other things to distract you. Much better with friends though as driving around solo with nobody to talk to and no in-game radio to listen to can get old fast.

As for the underground area, in the series that was St Louis, not San Francisco. I believe it was stated in the show that what happened in St Louis was unique, so I'm guessing no underground metropolis for the game if it remains centred around San Fran.

DustOfDeath
04-23-2013, 03:22 PM
fanboy battle!!!!
How dare you to insult my ultra awesome perfect show!!!!
Your show sucks this is misisng and that is bad!!!
Your mom sucks!!!
No Your mom is defiance!!!!

Figuah
04-23-2013, 03:24 PM
basic rule for any new shows....give them a couple of episodes before judging...i usually give any new show 2 or 3 episodes before judging,you never know what might happen in ep3,that might the the ep where it all comes together....personally i liked the 1st ep,am omw to watch ep2 later tonight

Multigun
04-23-2013, 03:27 PM
To each their own I suppose. I find the show fantastic and entertaining to say the least. Haven't been this into a show since Firefly.

Taaltos
04-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Love me some H.G. Wells!