PDA

View Full Version : Stop the stealth shotgun already

HellOnOrion
04-23-2013, 03:28 PM
HOLY **** TRION, STOP THE MOTHER ****ING STEALTH SHOTGUN ******** IN PVP, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, EVERYONE IS SO ****ING TIRED OF THIS MOTHER ****ING 99% OF PLAYERS RUNNING MOTHER ****ING STEALTH ****ING SHOTGUN

ban my ****, at this point i dont even ****ing care... this is rediculous

greatdividers
04-23-2013, 03:28 PM
umadbro?

hurrhurr

Seth Winternight
04-23-2013, 03:30 PM
HOLY **** TRION, STOP THE MOTHER ****ING STEALTH SHOTGUN ******** IN PVP, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, EVERYONE IS SO ****ING TIRED OF THIS MOTHER ****ING 99% OF PLAYERS RUNNING MOTHER ****ING STEALTH ****ING SHOTGUN

http://i.qkme.me/3p3m40.jpg

Jack The Bear
04-23-2013, 03:31 PM

Oh please... You call Cloak "Stealth" in this game? You can see that **** a MILE away! Try Team Sneak from MGO if you want actual stealth.. But yea no one cares that you suck at PVP honestly.

Ensu
04-23-2013, 03:32 PM
I stealth SMG. Still kill shotgunners. Perhaps you should rethink your EGO perks?

TheRealTFreezy
04-23-2013, 03:33 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3p3m40.jpg

Laughed so hard!!!

Archangel
Be thankful its not someone hacking using all ego perks against you.

Genfar
Good lord the stealth and shotgun are not that bad, plus with enough practice they are farily easy to avoid eventualy cause the only ones who are a bit harder to deal with are the ones who use it as a real tactic not just hoping it makes them win ( and I guess in my case most of them have been hope it makes them win cause just like bunny hopping its not helping them at all very much. )

VonTreece
04-23-2013, 03:34 PM
It's actually pretty easy to spot people using Cloak if you're paying attention.

The shotguns need to be nerfed a bit though IMO.

K A S H I H A R A D
04-23-2013, 03:38 PM
I imagine once more stacked parties and clans start playing these threads will be a thing of the past.

Actual teamwork > damn near everything else.

Argos
04-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Be thankful its not someone hacking using all ego perks against you.

Yeah, that has happened to me probably 4 of the 5 times I've gone into PvP in the past hour. It's really annoying and makes me kind of never want to play the PvP portion of this game. Or at least until they fix that and add the damn Capture and Hold that they had NO issue running on the beta. Makes no sense.

Natjur
04-23-2013, 03:39 PM
They need to fix the hackers first who can one shot with a LMG from half a map away.

Archangel
04-23-2013, 03:40 PM
It's actually pretty easy to spot people using Cloak if you're paying attention.

The shotguns need to be nerfed a bit though IMO.

I would have to disagree.

Btw creep sig. I see two people and one of them is not so friendly looking.

Anyways,

The maps we have available cater to CQC - Close Quarter Combat. So its common place to use weapons that stand out in these situations.

It just so happens to be explosives and shotguns.

Freight Yard - once they release it, shotgun folks wont be as helpful or as effective. Its a large map with multiple levels and the best thing you can do with a shotgun is run circles around the objective points which are fairly open and leave little to stop a LMG or AR from killing a shotgunner.

So its not shotguns that are our problem.

Its the hackers who abuse the game.

Seth Winternight
Laughed so hard!!!

Success! Desired effect has been achieved!

Era
I cooped with a goo rocket bro recently while I was using a scoped LMG with overcharge and we wrecked shtako hard.

TheRealTFreezy
04-23-2013, 03:41 PM
I imagine once more stacked parties and clans start playing these threads will be a thing of the past.

Finally I read intelligence

DustOfDeath
04-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Ok, we stop!!!!!!

echos
04-23-2013, 04:19 PM
cloakers can sit there totally invisible, no ripple effect, and shoot you in the back as you run past them. theres a perk for back-shooting, one shot with a shotgun and youre dead. getting instantly killed by invisible campers that shoot you in the back isn't very fun. it's not a hack either it's a perk.

cloak should always have a ripple effect and be for snipers only, one shot one kill, put it on a long cooldown after one single shot.

cloak and blur have the best perks too it's just stupid how powerful those perks are. the game was designed so you can unlock any of the skills/perks anywhere you wanted but now you cant. stupid stupid stupid. unbalanced and stupid.

Beldhan
04-23-2013, 04:25 PM
most of the cloak user is forced to run to the action, with the right perk you can increase the duration, but you will need to chain kill people, fully reload your weapon or either.... then stay to one place and wait for people it's....well impossible... or ineffective.

personally i rush all the time, i'm more amazed by the number of people going all alone.... it's a team deathmatch... if you are alone, be sure that the wolf in the shadow will eat you

Inflecto
04-23-2013, 04:28 PM

SADLY atm the game dosnt allow you more then 4 ppl to join. rest is just random if they are on your team or not. So you will allways have randoms with you. If they improve the grp que for pvp yeh sure teamwork will be great but atm its pretty hard to setup specialy in shadow war

DustOfDeath
04-23-2013, 04:39 PM
you can use the decoy with detect for indoors areas and render those campers ineffective ... before you rush into the narrow corridors.

Or use bonfire - shoot one into potentially dangerous location and it wil l set them on fire.

Ninno20
04-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Why you mad bro.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/you-mad-bro.png

Adapt or die, don't like it happening to you then use a anti sniper infector and just blast it down corridors and stuff, also use decoy so you can see them in camo....

Maybe a fast smg for secondary so you can burst fire that around and hit people out of camo...

So yeh, someone get me the waaambulance.

Leummas
04-23-2013, 05:23 PM
It's funny that people think that the more cussin' they have, the stronger the point they get across. It's also really helps get the attention of devs.:p

TJluvmae
04-23-2013, 05:30 PM
theres a perk for back-shooting

there is also a perk the reduces back damage by 30% or something like that, which is more then the increase back damage perk 15%.

Mikeloeven
04-23-2013, 05:35 PM
the only way people fall for something like this is lack of situational awareness... i am guessing the OP is a sniper right.

if you look around youll notice stealth has a very obvious motion blur effect and it is quite easy to see even at moderate distance pay more attention and shoot them before they close into range. like so (shoots a flare gun over shoulder) (agonizing screams) see stealth shot gunner handled

FizzyMyNizzy
04-23-2013, 05:39 PM

How about
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/6/nwnihVAOE02JHaZSEqPimA2.jpg