PDA

View Full Version : Matron and ark fall kills

thenate023
04-23-2013, 04:18 PM
So I have killed the matron under three minutes several times and was wondering if this is still bugged?

Also ark fall kills keep resetting kinda sick of that lol

thenate023
04-23-2013, 04:20 PM
There's probably plenty of threads talking about this I was just to lazy to search

Atticus Batman
04-23-2013, 04:28 PM
I know what you mean. I keep getting the Progenitor kill shot then a few minutes later it's gone and I need it again.

Feeky53
04-23-2013, 04:45 PM
I know what you mean. I keep getting the Progenitor kill shot then a few minutes later it's gone and I need it again.

I am having same issue,except with the hellion kill....

Wash
04-23-2013, 04:57 PM
Having gone mad and resorting to busting out stopwatches due to this pursuit on numerous occasions I have settled on either:

A) It's bugged in some way.

B) It's counting the cutscene (press Y already) as part of the timer.

Michifornian
04-23-2013, 05:11 PM
I have both the hellion and progenitor kill shot, and am happy to say that they have not reset, that would suck if it happened. As far as the major arkfall kills stats being reset, it happenes if you do any arkfall that isn't hellbugs. So, if you want the pursuit don't do miners or scrapper arkfalls. My total reset many times before I learned this, I am not happy about it. Also, if you press start befoe you exit the game and hold the left trigger you will notice that there is a box in the upper left corner which says "sign off" with the image of an "X" button if you leave the game this way instead of just going to the xbox home screen it helps to preserve all of your stats/weapons/progress and protects against data loss.

GodSpark
04-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Having gone mad and resorting to busting out stopwatches due to this pursuit on numerous occasions I have settled on either:

Just popping in to comment on your Avatar. It's freaking hilarious.

bigbear2face
04-23-2013, 06:18 PM

My "Kill the Matron in under 3 mins" pursuit complete popped up before the final cutscene began.