PDA

View Full Version : other way to gain rep beside the contracts?

tuckerpb
04-23-2013, 04:31 PM
is there another way to gain rep? especially for echelon

Blackwolfe
04-23-2013, 04:32 PM
No

/10char

Daovud Vest
04-23-2013, 04:51 PM
Haha simplest thread I've ever seen, I love it, this is what a simple yes or no thread should look like.

BrassRazoo
04-23-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm not a fan of PvP so am having issues with Echelon.
I was hoping one day they would change the Contracts around.
Like have the PvP contracts for Soleptor one week, mix things up a bit.
I am Reliable and Trusted with all except for Echelon which I am still Unknown.

tuckerpb
04-23-2013, 05:09 PM
i like the current day one where it is just 20 kills. tho i wish the week one would be made to a point gained not needing 100 point per kill

Mesquite
04-23-2013, 05:35 PM
There is a way. I'm not sure how often it happens (or if it was future content that was accidentally glitched/shown for a moment). It only happened once, north of the overpass. I saw an odd soleptor icon in the yellow hazard sign style on the minimap. I went there, there was a person that you could interact with. They asked me to deliver some supplies to overpass. I teleported, turned it in, and got 1 faction for soleptor. Two other people did it at the same time, maybe if they see this thread they will comment as well.

Blackwolfe
04-23-2013, 05:42 PM
There is a way. I'm not sure how often it happens (or if it was future content that was accidentally glitched/shown for a moment). It only happened once, north of the overpass. I saw an odd soleptor icon in the yellow hazard sign style on the minimap. I went there, there was a person that you could interact with. They asked me to deliver some supplies to overpass. I teleported, turned it in, and got 1 faction for soleptor. Two other people did it at the same time, maybe if they see this thread they will comment as well.

Really? That would be awesome now that the emergencies no longer give keycodes.. would be cool if they gave a little rep. I mean, I've saved echelon mercs tons of times now. Im suprised they haven't gotten fired yet.