PDA

View Full Version : PS3 vehicles are not 50% off

PRE
04-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Last night in the twitch feed the devs said vehicles would be 50% off for two days... that's certainly not the case on ps3, screwed again

Jack The Bear
04-23-2013, 05:38 PM
Last night in the twitch feed the devs said vehicles would be 50% off for two days... that's certainly not the case on ps3, screwed again

I believe they said the Bit vehicles are, not the In-Game scrip ones.

PRE
04-23-2013, 05:47 PM
Your right my bad then, not spending bits tho

Catnipthief
04-23-2013, 05:52 PM
Seems a bit of a bad move... "Hey guys sorry we messed up, now you can pay less for something you don't really need!"

If it were the scrip ones i'd be all over that, but to shell out some more money (right now...) is a bit silly lol.

Heck I'd have loved it if they did the costumes maybe, those I would be all over too.

FNL4EVA23
04-23-2013, 11:54 PM
Seems a bit of a bad move... "Hey guys sorry we messed up, now you can pay less for something you don't really need!"

If it were the scrip ones i'd be all over that, but to shell out some more money (right now...) is a bit silly lol.

Heck I'd have loved it if they did the costumes maybe, those I would be all over too.

Watch what happened to me and others u buy and get freeze or to and lose bits and items/money yay!