PDA

View Full Version : Where's the BETA CODE?

Lightning
03-20-2013, 05:33 AM
People that pre-order the game from Gamestop, did any of you guys got the beta code? I asked this question in someone's thread before but no one answer it. Question was: Is the beta key on the receipt? I redeemed it on defiance.com/start.... it shows 'Defiance Pre-ordered'. Am I going to get a beta invite? People have gotten their invite already but I feel like I'm the only one. I don't want to miss out March 22nd! I'm not sure if the code on the receipt is the beta code but so far, I don't have an invite yet. I stay up-to-date with my hotmail. If you don't have a beta invite yet and you pre-order it at gamestop, please reply so Sledgehammer knows.

Radz
03-20-2013, 05:38 AM
People that pre-order the game from Gamestop, did any of you guys got the beta code? I asked this question in someone's thread before but no one answer it. Question was: Is the beta key on the receipt? I redeemed it on defiance.com/start.... it shows 'Defiance Pre-ordered'. Am I going to get a beta invite? People have gotten their invite already but I feel like I'm the only one. I don't want to miss out March 22nd! I'm not sure if the code on the receipt is the beta code but so far, I don't have an invite yet. I stay up-to-date with my hotmail. If you don't have a beta invite yet and you pre-order it at gamestop, please reply so Sledgehammer knows.

No, I just got one of the freebies from one of the websites.

Sir Green Day
03-20-2013, 05:42 AM
The code is at the bottom of the receipt. Its called "product code".

Enter it here: https://defiance.trionworlds.com/commerce/voucher/redeem-voucher-flow

Infinite Eureka
03-20-2013, 05:48 AM
Its the product registration code, labeled at the bottom.

Zalm
03-20-2013, 05:54 AM

The code you get at the bottom of the receipt is a registration code, to tell trion that you are a preorder customer. You put the code in at Defiance.com/Start and they will email you a beta key for whatever system you chose to verify with. You will receive a code the night before the beta starts. Since ps3 is already begun, you should be getting a pc/360 key on the 21st. Otherwise, you should already have an email with a key for the ps3.

Blazestone
03-20-2013, 05:59 AM
i have the same problem.
I didn't got my key. I pre-ordered from zavvi.com.
Defiance website says that i guaranteed get a beta key on zavvi.com

i have sended both companies a e-mail ( Zavvi and trion )

Tengaar
03-20-2013, 06:02 AM
i hear people have already dled the beta. waiting for my email

Zalm
03-20-2013, 06:08 AM
i hear people have already dled the beta. waiting for my email

Those who dled the beta did so because a few websites released their promo beta keys early. Since the ps3 was released earlier than 360, it caused some confusion and they went ahead and released all of them.

Radz
03-20-2013, 06:38 AM

Don't have a product registration code. I've even tried any and every number on the receipt (that's not obviously a phone or my PowerUp account number).

Zalm
03-20-2013, 06:45 AM
Don't have a product registration code. I've even tried any and every number on the receipt (that's not obviously a phone or my PowerUp account number).

Go old school. Go in, cancel your preorder, and re do it. put the money back on it, get another receipt and look for the code....its the best you can do unless you want to email or PM support.

Grit
03-20-2013, 06:47 AM
hrmm i guess i could give the code out to one of my buddies on the bottom of my receipt since i got one of the free ones yesterday...

Radz
03-20-2013, 06:49 AM
Go old school. Go in, cancel your preorder, and re do it. put the money back on it, get another receipt and look for the code....its the best you can do unless you want to email or PM support.

I got a freebie elsewhere and I've already downloaded the client to my 360, but I'm mostly looking out for my buddy who pre-ordered too. I told him to go get a freebie, but I don't think he did, so I'm trying to make sure he can play beta with me.

Besides, I only pre-ordered like two weeks ago so doing it again won't fix the problem.

Zalm
03-20-2013, 06:52 AM
I got a freebie elsewhere and I've already downloaded the client to my 360, but I'm mostly looking out for my buddy who pre-ordered too. I told him to go get a freebie, but I don't think he did, so I'm trying to make sure he can play beta with me.

Besides, I only pre-ordered like two weeks ago so doing it again won't fix the problem.

Then you should have gotten a code on the receipt. Take the product registration code and put it in on the defiance.com/start and they will email you the beta key.

Radz
03-20-2013, 06:58 AM
Then you should have gotten a code on the receipt. Take the product registration code and put it in on the defiance.com/start and they will email you the beta key.

Did you even read what I said before?

I have put in EVERY number on the receipt and nothing works.

Drewbud
03-20-2013, 07:04 AM
I ordered 2 different times from Gamestop online. Once for me and my CE and again when my buddy got his cash for his regular edition. I have both my order confirmations, and neither of them has any codes at all on them. I did go and grab a free key, but all I could get was a couple of the PC keys from the Defiance/facebook giveaway.

Zalm
03-20-2013, 07:13 AM

Talk to the manager at the gamestop, or pm support. Thats all I can suggest. I preordered my game about a week ago and got the code, so I dont know what to tell you.

SYN BLACK XS
03-20-2013, 07:40 AM

Brilliant!

Infinite Eureka
03-20-2013, 10:49 AM

I just went in and said "Hello, when I pre-ordered defiance I was suppose to get a product registration key, and you never gave me one." They just printed me a back up one, and I was set.

Erisandra
03-20-2013, 11:11 AM
I've redeemed two gamestop codes for Xbox beta and I've yet to recieve any xbox 360 code. This is pissing me off.

Lazy
03-20-2013, 11:13 AM
I've redeemed two gamestop codes for Xbox beta and I've yet to recieve any xbox 360 code. This is pissing me off.

Codes "should" be sent out tomorrow. (21st)

Zalm
03-20-2013, 11:13 AM

you wont get a beta code until the night before the beta. Its about 30 hours away till you get a code in the email. Patience.