PDA

View Full Version : Terraformed San Fran ***TV Spoilers***

Live2Reap
04-23-2013, 06:34 PM
So for those who watched the show....

We know now that when St Louis was terraformed the earth's crust folded over the city and hardened, leaving much of the city intact underground. Which leads me to wonder about San Francisco. Clearly a similar event took place in SF just by looking at the environment so do you guys think we will possibly get some co-op missions later on going down into Old SF for some reason or another? I personally think that would be pretty awesome...

Strontium Dog
04-23-2013, 06:54 PM
Yeah I had similar thoughts while watching the show myself :)

Truhls
04-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Actually im not sure that is what happened to San fran, far too many buildings and old bridges are on top for it to of rolled over imo. I seriously do hope we get an underground city to explore in some way though, otherwise i will be quite disappointed.

Jack The Bear
04-23-2013, 07:03 PM

We know now that when St Louis was terraformed the earth's crust folded over the city and hardened, leaving much of the city intact underground. Which leads me to wonder about San Francisco. Clearly a similar event took place in SF just by looking at the environment so do you guys think we will possibly get some co-op missions later on going down into Old SF for some reason or another? I personally think that would be pretty awesome...

Yea that would be awesome, but i remember the developer videos talking about a town or city in the game. Not to complain but Defiance really needs a Hub for people to gather, a main city sort of.

lil audiofreek
04-23-2013, 07:03 PM

Their is that section in SF that is Blacked out as well near a the little tunnel with a door, think that will have something to do with a DLC maybe bring old SF underground.

Jack The Bear
04-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Their is that section in SF that is Blacked out as well near a the little tunnel with a door, think that will have something to do with a DLC maybe bring old SF underground.

Well we do know that Fort Defiance is over there.

lil audiofreek
04-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Well we do know that Fort Defiance is over there.

Should be good to see what DLC they actually bring out.

Noahsmokeshack
04-23-2013, 07:14 PM
They said in the show that Old St Louis was the only city that was terraformed that way. Every other city was destroyed.

The earths crust folded over Old St Louis and hardened prior to folding over completely.

Drakeos99
04-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Possible have to disarm the bomb in time before some random boss activates it

gothicshark
04-23-2013, 08:08 PM
if you fallow the quests and the dialog you will understand San Francisco was fairly close to intact up until the battle of Defiance, which was in San Francisco and someone used a Teraspire and built a bomb which acted like a Nuke.

Live2Reap
04-23-2013, 08:16 PM
They said in the show that Old St Louis was the only city that was terraformed that way. Every other city was destroyed.

The earths crust folded over Old St Louis and hardened prior to folding over completely.

They didn't say EVERY city, they said most... but that thing at the end of the episode also looked like an Ark Core so that is probably why it didn't completely fold over. I would like to hold out on hope for underground SF though :(