PDA

View Full Version : Community page telling us how to join shadow war LMAO r u serious Trion?

DanBowie
04-23-2013, 08:33 PM
I am being 100% serious if any 1 from trion reads this wtf were you thinking. We know how to que up morons shadow war is broken. CAN NOT QUE UP FOR SHADOW WARS ON PS3 IN A GROUP, always says match not available. So we have to que solo on a 64 vs 64 gamemode and not have 1 person watching your back. FAIL. Not to mention ps3 hasn't received a patch yet so voice chat never works and who wants to be on a 64 player team with no friends and no 1 speaking to each other. FAIL. Also laggy as can be, go to get in a gun fight and the guy your shooting at disappears and you die never seeing what killed you because you were lagging. FAIL. Oh did I mention takes like an hour after you que for shadow war before it will actually start so If you don't have nothing else to do ingame you get extremely bored just waiting for a match to start. FAIL. Instead of telling us how to que like were really too dumb to figure it out, why don't you actually fix the **** so it works. Lmao at trion. FAIL. Better yet instead of shadow wars just make it clan wars with clans only so we actually have a reason to talk to more then 3 clan members since there isn't any raids or end game content.

Verios44
04-23-2013, 08:34 PM
Wall of text not gonna read. Please add punctuation so its legible.

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-23-2013, 08:38 PM
A wall of angry text. Not the best way to get your point across.

uninhabitableheart
04-23-2013, 08:56 PM
You know, although I agree with Verios and Crunchwrap, I'm a firm believer in the fact that taking issue with one aspect of someone's message does not render the entire message untrue or without merit. Yes, he could have used punctuation or a bullet system or something like that to rant, but he does have a point.

There are a lot of bugs right now, and although I'm used to MMOs and think that Defiance is actually ahead of the curve on problems for a new one, I think we can all agree that we are more interested in being told exactly what is being worked on, when it might be improved, etc, rather than encouraged to take advantage of game features that are not at 100% at the moment.

OP, you have a point! Take a lesson from Verios and Crunchwrap, though. You're bound to catch more flies with punctuation honey than tl;dr vinegar

;)

Trusouljah
04-23-2013, 09:01 PM
I don't call Them Tri Hard for nothing

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Might I also add that more constructively criticizing the game works better then an angry rant. It's okay if feel the need to rant just don't make it "bahhh this game sucks, where my refund???"

Angeleus09
04-23-2013, 11:09 PM
I feel bad for OP, I empathize with his frustration but all of his posts are angry, derisive and negative. He clearly wants the game to work badly enough to keep playing and posting through his frustration. I think he just needs a break and a hug.

seoulstar
04-23-2013, 11:17 PM
I thought it was funny when it said to test your skills..I haven't seen any display of skills while playing shadow war or any matchmaking. Apparently even run into some people who appears to be hacking or something.

uninhabitableheart
04-24-2013, 12:06 AM
Might I also add that more constructively criticizing the game works better then an angry rant. It's okay if feel the need to rant just don't make it "bahhh this game sucks, where my refund???"

Constructive criticism has its place, but sometimes just saying "This sucks!", and having some else tell you, "Yeah! You're right! It sucks!" is important :)

btw ~ you're making me want Taco Bell.

GENERALPORKCHOP
04-24-2013, 12:12 AM
Idk, I been in one that I never went to any menue or lobby to join, and I joined another one at the end and wasn't anything going on except a couple people in one spot. I haven't figured it out yet or where to go once I join. I will try tomorrow to see what the fuss is about. its like domination or king of the hill right? but I don't see any markers as to where the fights are in the big #$% purple circle. what gives?