PDA

View Full Version : Questions about PC beta.

Chivaro
03-20-2013, 06:45 AM
Well I thought I would grab one of those beta keys and preorder the game if I'm enjoying myself.
I got a key from mmorpg.com. I'm from the Uk so is there any difference between US and EU keys. I'm presuming mmorpg hands out USkeys, but managed to apply it on my account fine.
Seconfly is there a pre download before beta begins?

Whiplash
03-20-2013, 09:09 AM
Well I thought I would grab one of those beta keys and preorder the game if I'm enjoying myself.
I got a key from mmorpg.com. I'm from the Uk so is there any difference between US and EU keys. I'm presuming mmorpg hands out USkeys, but managed to apply it on my account fine.
Seconfly is there a pre download before beta begins?

There is no difference in beta keys, you will just have to pick EU region. For a predownload for the beta client they will send us out emails when the download is available, Sledge said it would be on the 21st in the afternoon or evening PST.

Chivaro
03-20-2013, 09:50 AM
There is no difference in beta keys, you will just have to pick EU region. For a predownload for the beta client they will send us out emails when the download is available, Sledge said it would be on the 21st in the afternoon or evening PST.
How large will the client be? because I can download at roughly 400 kb/s max. It seems a bit dumb to release the client the day before, when a lot of people don't have super fast internet connections.

Whiplash
03-20-2013, 05:54 PM
How large will the client be? because I can download at roughly 400 kb/s max. It seems a bit dumb to release the client the day before, when a lot of people don't have super fast internet connections.

The client is like 11gb

Chivaro
03-20-2013, 05:58 PM
The client is like 11gb
sorry really should have updated the thread, as I have an invite and am downloading it now, but thanks for replying.