PDA

View Full Version : Slapping and You

Calypso Atlas
04-23-2013, 10:13 PM
There are three things I take no greater pleasure in and they are the following:

1. Pow killing
2. Slapping any thing red.
3. Lighting red things on fire.

Doesn't matter where I am or what I am doing, from the Mother of all Hellbugs to Mutant Cleavers I will smack them all in between reloads for the hell of it.

Now, Mega and me had a good long fight, I put him in his place and slapped him to death. Which got me to wonder, I have a knife on my butt why am I not using that?

And now let me share with you my glorious slap fight with Mega:
http://i36.tinypic.com/nw0ew8.png

Sarif
04-23-2013, 10:41 PM
Because trying to use a knife with a gun is very cumbersome, more so if you plan on using the gun again any time soon (Pistols not withstanding.)

I give you props for smacking Mega around like the brat he is, though.

Calypso Atlas
04-23-2013, 11:01 PM
Because trying to use a knife with a gun is very cumbersome, more so if you plan on using the gun again any time soon (Pistols not withstanding.)

I give you props for smacking Mega around like the brat he is, though.
Haha thanks, I guess it would be to much to sling the gun behind me and pull out my knife :P

lipe123
04-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Actually a very valid question, why is there no melee weapons?

I'd rather just use a sword on most of these guys and save my ammo for when its really needed.

Morolanth
04-24-2013, 01:54 AM
Same on the consoles, you just smack them with your weapon. Sort of dissapointing would have loved to slice them with a knife or a sword or whack them with a hammer or piece of rebar.

Calypso Atlas
04-24-2013, 11:22 AM
Same on the consoles, you just smack them with your weapon. Sort of dissapointing would have loved to slice them with a knife or a sword or whack them with a hammer or piece of rebar.
Maybe we might get lucky and they will add something like this.

One could hope :c

Nani
04-24-2013, 12:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc

Archangel
04-24-2013, 12:38 PM
I am on my second playthrough in the main mission story line.

I want to see if i can melee Nim to death. lol

It may take hours but im going to do it.

Calypso Atlas
04-24-2013, 02:28 PM
I am on my second playthrough in the main mission story line.

I want to see if i can melee Nim to death. lol

It may take hours but im going to do it.
I want to go through a second time, and do nothing but melee and use pistols.