PDA

View Full Version : Living Legacy - U.S PS3 Guild built for friendship and victory

BizznessOnly
12-22-2012, 12:11 PM
This is most certainly not an overtly competitive "clan" or anything of the sort, though many of the members are great players who know how to win. The whole point behind this group is to make a friendly gaming community for everyone to be able to enjoy their games, whether playing their hearts out for victory or joking around having fun. However, certain members that are competitive in the guild(I am one of them) plan to make us the top guild in defiance.

The name of the group is Living Legacy. We'll be putting out support for many games, on every system we can get members on. We're just trying to start turning gaming back into what it once was, an enjoyable past time where you can relax and have fun, win or lose.

We have many members who have HDPVR's such as Eclipsxe(A poster here) who will record gameplay and upload it on youtube from clanbattles to silly instances in gameplay.

Even though it says a U.S Ps3 guild, we welcome other players to join from the various places in the world. We might have stable connections playing with each other 8). Even if you are in a guild or not interested in joining, just pay us a visit on the website to chat so we can get to know one another. Building bonds are what create a Living Legacy.

We would prefer if you get on the website if you plan to join us. As it helps us keep in contact.

http://livinglegacy.enjin.com/

Hope to you see soon on the battlefield ally or foe.

eclipsXe
12-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Always a fun place to be. :D

xSnowx
01-29-2013, 10:23 PM
The LL stands above all, for inspiration, me and bizzness made a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jylLcnei10

JustinD92
01-29-2013, 10:42 PM
Welcome, Good luck on your recruitment and clan/guild success!

BizznessOnly
01-29-2013, 10:45 PM
Welcome, Good luck on your recruitment and clan/guild success!

Appreciate it man. Success is what I and my comrades breathe. Wish the same for you too.

xSnowx
01-29-2013, 10:46 PM
Thank you Justin, they don't think the song should stay in my reply, what do you think?

xSnowx
01-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Long live ll

babanr2
08-18-2014, 09:23 AM
can you add me to join please? :)
My PSN is babanr2

I'm usually a solo player with no mic, but I'd still like to contribute somehow :)

MajorPain
08-29-2014, 05:36 PM
U guys except new players