PDA

View Full Version : Orange weapons???

Paisly
04-23-2013, 11:18 PM
Someone please explain to me why oranges are better than my blues or greens? So far I have seen very little difference in stats on the guns and equipment however, I haven't seen any oranges or purples in person. Just what I have seen in the trade threads. Just want to know what would make me keep searching for these weapons. Thank you in advance for any info.

Michifornian
04-23-2013, 11:20 PM
Someone please explain to me why oranges are better than my blues or greens? So far I have seen very little difference in stats on the guns and equipment however, I haven't seen any oranges or purples in person. Just what I have seen in the trade threads. Just want to know what would make me keep searching for these weapons. Thank you in advance for any info.

Honestly, bragging rights, I think that's about it. And 50GP achievement for equipping your first orange weapon. Oh and the pursuit for having all slots equipped with orange.

Paisly
04-23-2013, 11:27 PM
That's what I thought. Kind of ridiculous. If you ask me. If its going to be that rare make it worth our time.

Mors Falce
04-24-2013, 12:33 PM
Usually it has some state that's higher like an abnormally large mag or its synergy is over the top.