PDA

View Full Version : Can we have like Salvage wep in one time ?

ArcTJ
04-24-2013, 12:27 AM
Tired of wasting 10 mins to salvage each weapon at a time. How about if we had the new system which make we check on each weapon and then salvage all weapon we tick check at one time ?.

Sound Good ha ?

Tgreen
04-24-2013, 12:38 AM
The system sucks, yes ... but if you need 10 minutes to salvage one item you have some serious motor skills issues. I applaud you to being able to even play a shooter in light of this.

And fix the title, the wording makes no sense at all. You're obviously capable of spelling weapon and yet you make the title into an illiterate mess.

As for taking apart multiple items at once a 'salvage all' button for each white and green quality items would be good.
Since if you'd have checkboxes there would be those people that 'accedentially' check some purple or blue item they didn't want destroyed and then start a whole new thread about that ... every single time.
If it's not fool proof then it's not a good idea, there is no minimum in common sense required to play online games so they have to supply everyones (special) needs.

Shawnchapp
04-24-2013, 12:41 AM
Edit: NVM i read wrong Lol

Beta582
04-24-2013, 12:43 AM
The system sucks, yes ... but if you need 10 minutes to salvage one item you have some serious motor skills issues. I applaud you to being able to even play a shooter in light of this.

And fix the title, the wording makes no sense at all. You're obviously capable of spelling weapon and yet you make the title into an illiterate mess.

As for taking apart multiple items at once a 'salvage all' button for each white and green quality items would be good.
Since if you'd have checkboxes there would be those people that 'accedentially' check some purple or blue item they didn't want destroyed and then start a whole new thread about that ... every single time.
If it's not fool proof then it's not a good idea, there is no minimum in common sense required to play online games so they have to supply everyones (special) needs.

This pretty much sums it up...

Ryan
04-24-2013, 12:43 AM

They could add a lock feature alongside a junk feature to prevent most people from junking valuable weapons.
Plus a tutorial when you login that immediately pops up when you login explaining the features so you know you know how to work the new features
If you skip the tutorial it would be that persons fault not Trion.

Tgreen
04-24-2013, 12:52 AM
Edit: NVM i read wrong Lol

I cought your original post! And hey ... at first glance I thought the same thing. ;>

Plus a tutorial when you login that immediately pops up when you login explaining the features so you know you know how to work the new features.

Oh yes please! A tutorial that shows me how to not be an idiot every time I log in after a patch hits live. How awesome would that be.
Especially if it's made by Trion who we all know have a very special skill for making tutorials.

Ryan
04-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Oh yes please! A tutorial that shows me how to not be an idiot every time I log in after a patch hits live. How awesome would that be.
Especially if it's made by Trion who we all know have a very special skill for making tutorials.

It's a thought. If it was glitched and opened everytime you login it would get annoying but mass salvaging/selling items would be worth the week or two of having to skip a tutorial once or twice a day IMO.

ArcTJ
04-24-2013, 01:10 AM

WEP WEP WEP WEP WEP WEP WEP

you got problem bro ? ;)

Aballister
04-24-2013, 02:21 AM
A one click option click selling would be handy, as long as there was an option to lock items.

Garu
04-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Being able to salvage the annoying mods would be a nice addition.

Chaotic Calm
04-24-2013, 02:59 AM
i like a multiple salvage option but i could live with just a rarity sort.