PDA

View Full Version : 6 Tips And Tricks That Will Help You In Defiance

brycegrit
04-24-2013, 12:51 AM
Hey what's up everyone,

This is a short video i put together with 6 tips and tricks that will help players with getting the highest ego rating, what ego power would suit you and much more. Hope you enjoy the video and let me know what you think of the commentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiy4VZWFPrU

Armitage
04-24-2013, 01:29 AM
Great tips! I'm curious what you'll have to say about EGO builds...

brycegrit
04-24-2013, 01:39 AM
Thank you Armitage, im gonna give that some thought.

Aballister
04-24-2013, 02:03 AM
Thanks, I'll certainly be using a couple of those

VanValdenburg
04-24-2013, 02:08 AM
still cant understand why someone would play that on console, looks so terrible the gameplay XD

but good video capture for console, nice vid.

Smogg
04-24-2013, 02:08 AM
These arent "tips and tricks" these are basic understanding of the game."level your weapons" and "do pursuits to raise your ego"arent really ground breaking tips.

3/10

Zov
04-24-2013, 02:12 AM
still cant understand why someone would play that on console, looks so terrible the gameplay XD

I don't understand why anyone would play it on pc. lol
For the console there is limited choices of mmos to play, it's either this or DCUO. (don't know of anymore)

VanValdenburg
04-24-2013, 02:15 AM
I don't understand why anyone would play it on pc. lol
For the console there is limited choices of mmos to play, it's either this or DCUO. (don't know of anymore)

thats why i dont understand, on consoles everything is limited XP

BlindMuze
04-24-2013, 02:41 AM

I'd rather play it on PC, but the CPU in my computer burned out and I just don't have the funds for a new CPU and MOBO, so XBOX Defiance it is.

But I can understand why other people like it, it's pretty easy to just pick up and play on the console, without having to worry if your system meets the requirements to play it at a decent setting.

Garu
04-24-2013, 02:48 AM
To be fair i didnt know about pursuits giving levels until like 3 days after i was playing or i would be a lot higher lol.

Smogg
04-24-2013, 04:11 AM
Garu

To be fair i didnt know about pursuits giving levels until like 3 days after i was playing or i would be a lot higher lol.

still not worth a video..also i loved the part about "well i could talk about perks but theres sooo much about that","spec for your team,cause in all situations the perks might not be handy"you can just spec for max damage or whatever...cause im all about givin' tips yo.(lol)

heres how the narrative should have went.."hi im making this video to stroke my e-peen,and show my leet skillz while i talk about some defiance crap,that really doesnt mean much compared to my uber skillz...oh damn you see that head shot..oh ya so you can do pursuits and junk for ego...boom headshot! or like put points in perks,but thats for lamers...normally i dont even run with ammo i just melee all the dudes down...dont use perks but anyways...ya so thats like what 4 tips? ok 2 more.UMM dont drop a grenade at your feet,it's like bad yo..and umm make sure you level your weapons...coz BAMM.

brycegrit
04-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone and thanks VanValdenburg im trying to get the best looking video i can.

Monarch
04-24-2013, 11:54 AM
"The next tip I wanna give you is boon nina up skill with weapons"? What the hell did you say there!? I know it had to do with raising weapons skills but I could not understand that part.

brycegrit
04-24-2013, 12:25 PM
"The next tip I wanna give you is boon nina up skill with weapons"? What the hell did you say there!? I know it had to do with raising weapons skills but I could not understand that part.

Building up skill with weapons.

LtRobbiesan
04-24-2013, 12:43 PM
Good tips for new players. Nice headshots too. Thasnk for posting.

brycegrit
04-24-2013, 12:49 PM
No problem, Thanks for watching LtRobbiesan.

Wash
04-24-2013, 01:00 PM
These arent "tips and tricks" these are basic understanding of the game."level your weapons" and "do pursuits to raise your ego"arent really ground breaking tips.

3/10

Don't be that guy, you aren't cool.

Good job OP.

brycegrit
04-24-2013, 01:20 PM
Thank you Wash.