PDA

View Full Version : Arkfalls are way to easy and easy 1000 kills

Cl Chaos
04-24-2013, 02:11 AM
ya ya ya i know people have already said this before but its my turn to whine about them lol

So we where doing hell bug destruction i think that was the one with the hellion anyways so there we where idk how many of us but there was a lot and so i decided screw you guys im going over to this arkfall spot there was no one at it yet so no one to whine and yell at me to stop killing the bugs with that need to bite it so i sat there killing everything using my rockets, roller, AR, and melee having a blast. (except ego was annoying me again) Finally after a good 10 mins of it the others caught up to my arkfall i was sad :( looked on the clock oh no 9 mins left? what did i do you may ask? kill bugs not damage the arkfall let everyone else do that. the arkfall was destroyed we headed to the hellion with gasp 19 mins on the clock could we do it in time? >< duh so yay cue bright light cue ppl jumping and being all moth like and cue leaderboards pop up. Sweet 5 key fragments 2500 exp blah blah go to the next page CL Chaos 3rd place 284 kills :D sweet.

I have said many times that we should focus on killing and take a few extra mins to do killing so we can get the arkfall way of life done faster but ppl cry, well here you go do it like 4 times and u get the 1000 kills needed seems that it keeps resetting when u log on bam its done :D

so in short arkfalls are way to easy and ppl should just milk the kills so they can 1: get the kills for the arkfall pursuits 2: level up guns faster 3: level up the gun states faster. well that's it just thought I'd share so bring on da trolls :D

p.s who bunny hops doing arkfalls? saw like 5 ppl doing it

Bad Instincts
04-24-2013, 02:17 AM
I do agree with you. Once you know how Arkfall really works there is no reason to get mad because some gamers are killing the skitterlings. Some of them just want to complete the pursuits.

Cl Chaos
04-24-2013, 02:20 AM
thank you :D it is annoying when the only people who actually talk end up yelling at u cuz "we need to do this fast and your not helping" >< why we have 20 mins then once all arkfalls are done they add 10 more mins we can kill the "boss" in what 5 mins depending on what it is? people need to relax and realize this.

Aycid
04-24-2013, 02:36 AM
i dissagree, there will always be more arkfalls, and not everyone has the option of playing 10 hours a day. doing this can make an arkfall that would normaly be done in 5 minutes, take more then 20 minutes. you have on average about 5 arkfalls in a major, then after you have completed this you have 20 minutes to take down the boss which usually takes abit more than 10 minutes.

what your suggesting is for every arkfall to take nearly two hours to complete. i dont think many people want to take longer than an hour to complete an arkfall, let alone have the time to.

Cl Chaos
04-24-2013, 02:41 AM
i dissagree, there will always be more arkfalls, and not everyone has the option of playing 10 hours a day. doing this can make an arkfall that would normaly be done in 5 minutes, take more then 20 minutes. you have on average about 5 arkfalls in a major, then after you have completed this you have 20 minutes to take down the boss which usually takes abit more than 10 minutes.

what your suggesting is for every arkfall to take nearly two hours to complete. i dont think many people want to take longer than an hour to complete an arkfall, let alone have the time to.

10 mins to kill the boss? u must b from psn

how can u take an hour to finish the arkfalls? it starts with 30 mins then 10 is added that's 40 mins not an hour not two hours and I'm saying its smart cuz the resetting of pursuits and in all it was maybe 25-30 mins instead of the norm of 20 mins it added 10 more mins of killing to get the pursuit done if u cant spend an extra ten mins why are u playing an mmo?

Aycid
04-24-2013, 02:49 AM
10 mins to kill the boss? u must b from psn

how can u take an hour to finish the arkfalls? it starts with 30 mins then 10 is added that's 40 mins not an hour not two hours and I'm saying its smart cuz the resetting of pursuits and in all it was maybe 25-30 mins instead of the norm of 20 mins it added 10 more mins of killing to get the pursuit done if u cant spend an extra ten mins why are u playing an mmo?

i get your point and i guess i overrated the timeline, but not only will it take longer ( and i guess now not so much longer) but if this is happening at a few arkfalls in the major arkfall you would definately have more chance of forfieting the arkfall and gaining nothing at all.

And when this happens ( thank goodness for me i can count the number of times on my hand) and we couldnt complete the arkfall in time, it was becuase of countless idiots running rings around every arkfall that we went to. and we ending up getting nothing.

Cl Chaos
04-24-2013, 02:58 AM
i get your point and i guess i overrated the timeline, but not only will it take longer ( and i guess now not so much longer) but if this is happening at a few arkfalls in the major arkfall you would definately have more chance of forfieting the arkfall and gaining nothing at all.

And when this happens ( thank goodness for me i can count the number of times on my hand) and we couldnt complete the arkfall in time, it was becuase of countless idiots running rings around every arkfall that we went to. and we ending up getting nothing.

when i run arkfalls i never seem to fail think i failed once cuz no one got to them untill it was like almost over the most damage the guy in first had was something like 5000, but now running them with the right mods and enough ppl it really doesn't take that long, should have said when there is alot of ppl around the aarkfall it wont hurt to take 10 mins more

PoLeo
04-24-2013, 03:59 AM
Would be better if they just fixed the pursuit.

JD nutz
04-24-2013, 04:07 AM
so in short arkfalls are way to easy and ppl should just milk the kills so they can 1: get the kills for the arkfall pursuits 2: level up guns faster 3: level up the gun states faster. well that's it just thought I'd share so bring on da trolls :D

I am pretty sure you can not level up Guns or Gun skills at Arkfalls :confused: that why i stay away from them.

Iceberg
04-24-2013, 04:11 AM
I am pretty sure you can not level up Guns or Gun skills at Arkfalls :confused: that why i stay away from them.

You can but only at certain ones, I know the one that you have to kill the bugs then fight the big queen type does. If you can gain XP off the kills then you can level up your guns from it.

JD nutz
04-24-2013, 04:21 AM
You can but only at certain ones, I know the one that you have to kill the bugs then fight the big queen type does. If you can gain XP off the kills then you can level up your guns from it.

ok thanks i didn,t know this, infact I only found out the other day my guns were not gaining xp during arkfalls, i guess i will join in during this particular arkfall, but i still dont understand why most arkfalls dont level guns:confused:

Cl Chaos
04-24-2013, 05:40 AM
ok thanks i didn,t know this, infact I only found out the other day my guns were not gaining xp during arkfalls, i guess i will join in during this particular arkfall, but i still dont understand why most arkfalls dont level guns:confused:

farming reasons?

Grit
04-24-2013, 06:08 AM
The only Arkfalls that i've failedhave been the ones with the raiders...meaning the ppl who get the "advanced weapon" use it on the raiders and not the crystal so i make it a point to kill as many rocketlauncher guys as possible to negate their stupidity lol. hellbug arkfalls are almost impossible to fail unless you're blind and thumbless. My buddy and I finished a minor Scrapper arkfall in less than 3 minutes..seriously we arrived and the counter had just under 5 minutes remaining..we managed to finish it up right away killing all 4 waves of scrappers..granted it helped that we were the only two there lol..

I'm up for some skitterling slaughter!!

elquietone
04-24-2013, 07:27 AM
I will have to disagree on this one, as I am one of those people pissed off by those that run over/ blow up skitterlings while everyone else is trying to fight the crystal. Reason being is that, the more people that show up to the arkfall, the more HP it gains, I'm sure everyone has noticed this by now. The RED arkfall is meant for killing the crystal, if you want to rack up kills, then head to BLUE events, or sit there in the red ones killing everything else but leave the babies out of it.

So if at a red arkfall there are 100 people blowing up everything in sight, then we all hit an amazing 1-150 damage on the crystal. It's hard to figure out what HP the crystal gains each time a player enters the arkfall area, but I will say its probably like 250k+, so if 100 people show up then each crystal has 25 million (yes not a typo) HP. Same with all the monsters, each mob gains x250% HP per person that shows up.....

So you tell me, would you rather sit there trying to knock off 5 crystals each with somewhere between 250k-25mllion HP, depending on the amount of people around it, @1-150damage a shot. Or let the skitterlings live and hit 48-4500 damage, per shot, so we can beat it in 30mins...

When I'm at a blue arkfall I could care a less about people driving over stuff or blowing everything up, trying to exceed everyone elses kills and get that infamous 2500 kill count. Because the goal of that crystal, is kill everything before time runs out.. The Goal of the red however, is to kill the crystals before time runs out, not the mobs, granted you can do whatever you want and nobody can stop you, and if your alone at a crystal, by all means kill as many things as you can before people show up. Just play courteously, so when others show up you say to yourself ok, time to join in the real fight.

Hiero Glyph
04-24-2013, 08:39 AM

Arkfalls do not grant any weapon experience.

Frantic Poet
04-24-2013, 09:37 AM
If you are by yourself at a crystal then do whatever you want.

I agree that Arkfalls are too easy. That's why it's frustrating when people prolong them with selfish play. I've completely stopped contributing to Major Arkfalls when there are more than a few people at a destroy objective. It's possible to run up your kill count and complete the objective quickly. However, for some it appears that doing both is too hard.

Last destroy Arkfall I solo 1.5 crystals before being joined by players in cars and with BMGs. I left and completed a minor Arkfall by myself. I rejoined the major Arkfall as it was finishing and still had top damage and most kills.

I guess next time I'm in Explosions 101 I should just run towards the Cerberus and complete my pursuits without helping the other 3 players at all.

Iceberg
04-24-2013, 09:50 AM
The only Arkfalls that i've failedhave been the ones with the raiders...meaning the ppl who get the "advanced weapon" use it on the raiders and not the crystal so i make it a point to kill as many rocketlauncher guys as possible to negate their stupidity lol. hellbug arkfalls are almost impossible to fail unless you're blind and thumbless. My buddy and I finished a minor Scrapper arkfall in less than 3 minutes..seriously we arrived and the counter had just under 5 minutes remaining..we managed to finish it up right away killing all 4 waves of scrappers..granted it helped that we were the only two there lol..

I'm up for some skitterling slaughter!!

Wait is that the one where my EGO lady keeps saying over and over that "there is a powerful gun nearby we should use that". I never knew what she was talking about, did not see any indicators on the mini map, or any waypoints on the heads up display.

REiiGN15
04-24-2013, 10:10 AM
In an Arkfall, worry about only one thing....YOU. Otherwise, deal with it because there is zero you can do about the actions of others. Some will get what you are doing and follow along or some are going to give you the finger.

Krymzon
04-24-2013, 10:43 AM
I almost completely solo'ed an entire arkfall series of scrappers after a server update a few days ago. Then when I almost got the last minor arkfall done solo 5 people show up and then they finish it off for me... then we all five took out the progenator. I wouldn't say they are easy, it just scales to the number of people near it.

Dread0124
04-24-2013, 10:45 AM
The arkfall pursuit for kills is bugged so theres no point right now.

Cl Chaos
04-26-2013, 02:40 PM
The arkfall pursuit for kills is bugged so theres no point right now.

i almost had the 2500 kills :(

Zeldron
04-26-2013, 02:55 PM
ya ya ya i know people have already said this before but its my turn to whine about them lol

So we where doing hell bug destruction i think that was the one with the hellion anyways so there we where idk how many of us but there was a lot and so i decided screw you guys im going over to this arkfall spot there was no one at it yet so no one to whine and yell at me to stop killing the bugs with that need to bite it so i sat there killing everything using my rockets, roller, AR, and melee having a blast. (except ego was annoying me again) Finally after a good 10 mins of it the others caught up to my arkfall i was sad :( looked on the clock oh no 9 mins left? what did i do you may ask? kill bugs not damage the arkfall let everyone else do that. the arkfall was destroyed we headed to the hellion with gasp 19 mins on the clock could we do it in time? >< duh so yay cue bright light cue ppl jumping and being all moth like and cue leaderboards pop up. Sweet 5 key fragments 2500 exp blah blah go to the next page CL Chaos 3rd place 284 kills :D sweet.

I have said many times that we should focus on killing and take a few extra mins to do killing so we can get the arkfall way of life done faster but ppl cry, well here you go do it like 4 times and u get the 1000 kills needed seems that it keeps resetting when u log on bam its done :D

p.s who bunny hops doing arkfalls? saw like 5 ppl doing it

Wow you must be a jerk at the red arkfalls. Now trying to get people on your side about this.. umm how about you kill all the bugs at the boss stage.. Oh my goodness nobody is complaining about me running around in my car or blasting away at the boss area.. Wow what a totaly random idea. But yeah being a jack *** at the smaller ones leading up to the boss fight is soo much better..

Oh wait, here is a thought do your whole lame car driveing at the blue arkfalls. Oh wow you would be doing something helpful since we have to kil the bbugs and not the crystal on the blue ones.. But wait i never see anyone driveing their cars on those ... How funny is that.

Xe0n
04-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Agreed. Just wish the Arkfalls would be a bit more tougher. And hey guys, first post on here.
Lol at the moth thing

Cl Chaos
04-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Wow you must be a jerk at the red arkfalls. Now trying to get people on your side about this.. umm how about you kill all the bug at the stage.. Oh my goodness nobody is complaining about me running around in my car or blasting away at the boss area.. Wow what a totaly random idea. But yeah being a jack *** at the smaller ones leading up to the boss fight is soo much better..

oh wait here is a thought do your whole lame car driveing at the blue arkfalls. Oh wow you would be doing something helpful since we have to kil the bbugs and not the crystal on the blue ones.. But wait i never see anyone driveing their cars onthose ... How funny is that.

lol u must b from psn i drive my roller when no1 is around and like i said no point rushing we get to the boss either way taking more time wont kill u

Zeldron
04-26-2013, 03:06 PM
lol u must b from psn i drive my roller when no1 is around and like i said no point rushing we get to the boss either way taking more time wont kill u

Why would I be from psn on the xbox forum..

Hawkwind
04-26-2013, 04:46 PM
I just wish you could see everyone's equipped outfits. Will they be able to fix that?

Cl Chaos
04-28-2013, 03:31 AM
I just wish you could see everyone's equipped outfits. Will they be able to fix that?

who knows it could happen but might lag the game alot or something