PDA

View Full Version : Is EVERY Co-Op Mission Bugged and Glitchy?

JMadFour
04-24-2013, 03:13 AM
Through multiple attempts, I have yet to get through an entire Co-Op Mission without being bugged to the point of being unplayable.

every other facet of the Game works near flawlessly for me. Arkfalls, Story Missions, Side Missions, Open World stuff, PVP, shadow war, races, everything. I do all of them with no problems whatsoever.

except Co-Op missions. I ALWAYS get some sort of glitch that makes the instance unplayable for me. either my character movement is glitched, or everyone disappears(enemies and allies), or I just flat out get booted to the log in screen.

has anyone else experienced this? Please tell me it isn't just me.

Ninno20
04-24-2013, 03:19 AM
Iv had a couple of issues, but never constants. Had a few where i was locked between to gates in scrapwork salvage. A few where enemies vanish because it shows me in the group to everyone else, but I'm alone on my screen.

Pretty much sums up my only issues, oh and the mission ending because there seems to be a second group of 4 fighting the boss when we enter, but i wont complain about that i get 4 keys for next to nothing when that happens.

BlindMuze
04-24-2013, 03:25 AM
I've had a bunch of random issues with co-ops, usually I can complete them but the pursuits bug out all the time.

Elandriel
04-24-2013, 04:52 AM
Fortunately I've only experienced about 50% of bugged co-ops.
Usually it's at the start of the co-op when I am either alone and no one comes in, or I can see my group roster at the left side of the screen, but there is no one in there with me.
Sometimes Co-op just bugs in the middle of it and kicks me out.
Or everything works perfect until we get to the last part where you have to go into boss instance. We all step into the circle, but only one of us can get into it.

Usually only log out works, but lately even that does not mean I will be able to finish my next co-op.

Orge Lambart
04-24-2013, 04:56 AM
Co-ops are one of the many things broken needing to be fixed, the main issue with Co-ops are you joining up to already glitched Co-ops that stay open for some reason.

To solve the problem, give people the option to start co-ops fresh, this way if you are getting slapped into a bugged or glitched Co-op you can solve the issue by starting a new one.