PDA

View Full Version : Confessions 1 to 1 defiance

Ninno20
04-24-2013, 03:38 AM
Ok i have a confession, i really enjoy trolling people on this game.

I have a compulsion to blow people up when they walk past barrels.

On boss missions i like to get agro of rocket guys then stand behind someone.

I enjoy getting a group of 3 people going onto a co-op mission, getting into the "Danger Zone" then everyone going into cloak.

When people get downed there getting a full tea bag before i revive them.

I think i need help, i'm i constant hysterics from these antics.

This is but a couple of my confessions, please show I'm not the only one with this dark side and share yours.

ArcTJ
04-24-2013, 03:43 AM
I also enjoy dancing in front of 3 people making them wait before get in to the boss fight in coop lol

Ninno20
04-24-2013, 03:44 AM
I also enjoy dancing in front of 3 people making them wait before get in to the boss fight in coop lol

Making a little tune with the beeps as you step into the blue? xD

Ninno20
04-24-2013, 03:46 AM
I also enjoy trolling arkfalls, Aggro'ing hulkers into a minor arkfall, when camo so it moves to someone else.

Or Downing yourself repeatedly on a major arkfall (the one with the claws slamming into the ground). Down myself near one of those, not to close, but close enough to watch every player who tries to review me go flying xD

Ohhh, how can people say this game is no fun, its a riot sometimes.

Tgreen
04-24-2013, 04:24 AM
I also enjoy that there's no voting system and as coincidence has it I'm usually the group leader when any trolls and other semi-intelligent beings are forced onto us. ;>

Oh, almost forgot ... enter random comment regarding xbox players here: _____________________________________________ .

Atticus Finch
04-24-2013, 04:28 AM
This is sick. You guys need help

Ninno20
04-24-2013, 04:30 AM
This is sick. You guys need help

I know i cant help it, I never make co-ops unplayable for people, i just make them more amusing for myself xD

But prevention is better then the cure, my advise is, destroy the barrels before you walk past them... because you never know if its one of my characters your playing with xD lol

Trekner
04-24-2013, 04:34 AM
guesss ill be adding your 2 chars to my blacklist, i really do hate people like you.

markgatty
04-24-2013, 04:34 AM
if you really want to piss people off. go to a mission ojective and park your car on it. and just let the game run overnight... i did it once or twice and got alot of messages for doing it.

Saboteur 6
04-24-2013, 04:38 AM

I enjoy getting a group of 3 people going onto a co-op mission, getting into the "Danger Zone" then everyone going into cloak.

This is but a couple of my confessions, please show I'm not the only one with this dark side and share yours.

I'm firmly convinced that people who grief in co-op games were the kids that were picked last at the playground.

SirOmega
04-24-2013, 04:59 AM

You paid your money to enjoy the game the way YOU want, if this is how you get your kicks then money well spent. It is a game after all and regardless how others perceive you in the end, it's all about enjoying yourself. Whether your antics will have any impact on future Co-ops and Shadow Wars etc. is inconsequential only in how it matters to you when it comes to partnering up later on.

Ninno20
04-24-2013, 05:06 AM
Hehe, i understand the hate to a part, but i also don't. People need a sense of humor while playing, otherwise its just a grindfest of stressed players.

And like i said, i may troll people but trolling is harmless, the person who gets blown up by the barrels aint losing nothing, hes getting picked back up.... with added tea bag what more could you ask for xD

Most people iv done things like this to have ended up joining me in my escapades, and also getting revenge which makes it even more hilarious for me. How can people not enjoy this, its like playing COD, only using riot shields C4 combat axes and rockets just to wind people up, and if people do stress then there wound up a bit to tight, ill loosen that knot my good sir.