PDA

View Full Version : [EU] Season Pass goes live with today's store update

vicheous
04-24-2013, 04:52 AM
As the title says! I just bought my season pass from the EU PC PSN store...

kobi
04-24-2013, 04:58 AM
Not buying it till I know whats the 1st DLC is, if its good then I'll buy it. If not then I wont be buying it.

Murton
04-24-2013, 06:32 AM
What price was it? I'm going to take a guess at 32 as most publishers seem to reckon MSP = pence these days.

If so then I might wait to see what the DLCs are going to be or possibly a price reduction. I refuse to pay these platform/territory specific markups on principle.

Gabbro1000
04-24-2013, 06:37 AM
I got my season pass a while ago (x-box), just waiting for the content I thought was meant to be coming out a week ago, no idea whats meant to be on it and WHEN it will actually be available... I hate being such an impulsive buyer!

Chainn
04-24-2013, 06:38 AM
I would wait on the 1st DLC seeing that I rushed to get this game just to be a BETA tester

OMEN STAR
04-24-2013, 06:53 AM
not a chance in hell, after this crap trion pulled on us am not spending a dime on this game i already regret buying it

nosworc
04-24-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm glad it's only arriving in the store now, i went looking for it after playing flat out for the first day but now im bored as hell at the moment so glad i didn't. I'll see if anything changes with the updates, here's hoping but not holding my breath.

deicide
04-24-2013, 02:17 PM
For anyone that bought the season pass from the EU store, did you download anything? Nothing much happened after I bought it, it does recognise I bought it but no dl or install. Will this come later on release?

ewen1972
04-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Is it true that there is no discount any more on the season pass

Figma
04-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Is it true that there is no discount any more on the season pass

yes, they rised the price from 25 to 32 so there goes that 5 for price of 4 s h i t

Pesico
04-24-2013, 04:38 PM
For anyone that bought the season pass from the EU store, did you download anything? Nothing much happened after I bought it, it does recognise I bought it but no dl or install. Will this come later on release?

Nothing gets downloaded and it will appear in your game when the content is live. To verify you have it, from the XMB (the PS3 main menu), go to Account Managemtn -> Transaction Management -> Services -> Defiance. It should say something about Season Pass and if you click on it, it should say Season 1 and the date you bought it.

AmnesiaHaze
04-24-2013, 06:11 PM
if i bought the ultimate edition and redeemed the code , do i have to go to psn store and download a season pass file?

Ligeia
04-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Seriously? I've been waiting on this season pass since day one, it finally arrives and they priced 39.99 Euros?

This is going to cost me more than the retail copy of the game: no way I'm going to buy it at this insane price.

And developers from all software houses are on the web any given day bragging about the lower costs of digital delivery over retail...

Caesar
04-25-2013, 01:49 AM
I hate it when people takes me for a fool. and Trion is trying very hard...

This game has just come out, is half broken, half finish, and we getting not patches or updates. And we suppose to BUY, for what is practicably a full game price ?

YOU NOT GETTING ANY MORE MONEY FROM ME, TO YOU FIX THE GAME, AND GIVE US WHAT YOU PROMISE !! :mad:

deicide
04-25-2013, 10:34 AM
Nothing gets downloaded and it will appear in your game when the content is live. To verify you have it, from the XMB (the PS3 main menu), go to Account Managemtn -> Transaction Management -> Services -> Defiance. It should say something about Season Pass and if you click on it, it should say Season 1 and the date you bought it.

Thanks for your reply :)