PDA

View Full Version : Major Arkfall enemy kill count reset

Steeldragonz
04-24-2013, 05:46 AM
This post is me saying that IF my kill count resets one more damn time, i will spend my time driving my vehicles through all the major arkfalls i can find. The reason for this is that is it the only way to make sure that you are going to get the 2500 in one gaming session. As shown by other people wqho have done this, you get about 100-250 kills doing this. were as i have been in over 40 major arkfalls and apparently only killed 38 mobs....

Sort these pursuit bugs out, its bad enough that you want us to get the slowest leveling weapons in game to level 10, without you making bugs to create more TIMESINKS just to prolong our time.

Garu
04-24-2013, 05:47 AM
This post is me saying that IF my kill count resets one more damn time, i will spend my time driving my vehicles through all the major arkfalls i can find. The reason for this is that is it the only way to make sure that you are going to get the 2500 in one gaming session. As shown by other people wqho have done this, you get about 100-250 kills doing this. were as i have been in over 40 major arkfalls and apparently only killed 38 mobs....

Sort these pursuit bugs out, its bad enough that you want us to get the slowest leveling weapons in game to level 10, without you making bugs to create more TIMESINKS just to prolong our time.

Only do 1 type of arkfall and they dont reset, i am sticking with hellbug ones. Its if you kill a mob at a different arkfall.

Gohlar
04-24-2013, 05:49 AM
How could a game based on such hollow pursuits like this manage to screw them up so badly?

Steeldragonz
04-24-2013, 05:56 AM
thats even more annoying. Having got all the "easy- medium" pursuits and only having things left that involve grinding/timesink/rep gain[daily timelock], essentially the few hundred ego that you should want to get from just grinding mobs/missions is now the majority of what you need to do to get over 1500 because these pursuits are full of bugs that mean you need to do them in one go.

hardy83
04-24-2013, 06:50 AM
I don't even bother with major arkfalls. If I do, I wait for the boss, hit it a couple times and then just stand there.

I'm not going to do them properly having my kill count reset on a daily basis. Such an important pursuit being bugged is inexcusable.
I can cut them slack for somethings, but THIS is stupid.

Ichidakiller
04-24-2013, 06:57 AM
Welcome to the hell that is my life.
I have had that thing reset at least 10times now.
I have enough kills to complete the 3rd level arkfall pursuit.
Enough to get 100revives but apparently I've only killed 34 enemies.
Im sitting at 72/104 pursuits rest are bugged pursuits im unable to complete.
Arkfalls, reputation and competitive multiplayer. Until those are fixed only way for me to level anymore is to grind out experience.

jkrank
04-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Interesting, I'll have to try that and see what happens. Thanks Garu.

DevilDog
04-25-2013, 08:57 PM
You guys make it much more difficult than it has to be. Contact support via live chat and explain it to them. Take a picture of the pursuit showing that you have the kill 1000 enemies in major arkfalls marked off as complete. Then take a picture of the one for 2500 kills, it should show your kill count lower than 1000 when you do this. Then explain to them that you have 1000 marked off but the game says you only have x amount of kills and that is below 1000. This is what I did and I attached the pics in live support, after seeing this; they knew I wasn't lying and checked off that part for me.

Dack
04-25-2013, 09:03 PM
You guys make it much more difficult than it has to be. Contact support via live chat and explain it to them. Take a picture of the pursuit showing that you have the kill 1000 enemies in major arkfalls marked off as complete. Then take a picture of the one for 2500 kills, it should show your kill count lower than 1000 when you do this. Then explain to them that you have 1000 marked off but the game says you only have x amount of kills and that is below 1000. This is what I did and I attached the pics in live support, after seeing this; they knew I wasn't lying and checked off that part for me.

Thanks for the info.
I'll try this tomorrow.
I've surpassed 2500 MANY times over.
Would be nice to actually be rewarded for what I've earned.

Qoreman
04-25-2013, 09:09 PM
It works, just stick to Hellbugs and ignore the scrappers or vice versa. If you mix them it resets.