PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions about exploring!

Darkane
03-20-2013, 08:27 AM
Watching the live streams and they mainly show the grassy / farmland areas. Just wondering about the other kinds of terrain we will see in Defiance.

Also, I really like to explore in open world games. Are there any incentives for doing this in Defiance?

Thanks guys!

Nerdy Ryuu
03-20-2013, 08:29 AM
Watching the live streams and they mainly show the grassy / farmland areas. Just wondering about the other kinds of terrain we will see in Defiance.

Also, I really like to explore in open world games. Are there any incentives for doing this in Defiance?

Thanks guys!

Havent played the full game , but what you saw on the beta seems to be what we will always see. Well at launch .

Im just playing the beta and everything looks the same so far.

Dead_Phoenix
03-20-2013, 08:30 AM
its based on the San fran bay area. so what ever terrain you would expect to see there. well after a horrific terra forming even :)

Zalm
03-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Ive seen deserted city-scapes and ruined buildings. Rolling sandy hills of a desert. Long stretches of hilly dirt terrain and destroyed roads. Strange, deformed landscapes with large alien flora. Farmlands with green grass and the occasional tree. No snow as of yet, but maybe later. So far, lots of different biomes and areas to chose from...So far so good for me.

ExPresident
03-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Ive seen deserted city-scapes and ruined buildings. Rolling sandy hills of a desert. Long stretches of hilly dirt terrain and destroyed roads. Strange, deformed landscapes with large alien flora. Farmlands with green grass and the occasional tree. No snow as of yet, but maybe later. So far, lots of different biomes and areas to chose from...So far so good for me.

Yeah, good for me to from what I've seen.