PDA

View Full Version : Cannot find the armistice celebration, will pay for help

cmilliorn
04-24-2013, 07:00 AM
I have done everything with the episodes except for fight the raider near madera or sausalito. this is all I need ill pay like 30k scrip if someone helps me find it as I have looked for hours and checked all the places listed others found it. I have many in my clan who still need it as well. Please help!

oh ingame is Dylina or CMillionaire

Cutlass Jack
04-24-2013, 07:03 AM
I found it NE of the Crater Bar offroad. I'd clear random encounters in that region until it spawns. It shouldn't take that long since they fixed its frequency.

PseudoCool
04-24-2013, 07:03 AM
One of the easy ways to find it:

Listen to EGO.. she'll say "what's that over there?".. and that's where you find the Armistice event. I've actually done a couple of them, just by running around doing side missions and emergencies. I actually found the raider one right outside the southern edge of Mine 98.. try there, seems to spawn pretty consistantly.

cmilliorn
04-24-2013, 07:08 AM
thanks to both, ive been trying ne of crater and clearing for about 30 minutes...nothing..sad story. Ill try out 98 thanks again

LadyChaos
04-24-2013, 07:27 AM
The recommendation and what many of us have done is find a circuit of about 2-3 emergency spawn areas. Go from one to the other doing them until the one with the lanterns spawns, that's the one you need. I went back and forth between 2 and finished off my last one in Mt Tam after 3 waves total. For the rest we just had a standing Clan call to say when someone found one, we all port to them and complete it together.

EdgeTW
04-24-2013, 08:58 AM
I have done everything with the episodes except for fight the raider near madera or sausalito. this is all I need ill pay like 30k scrip if someone helps me find it as I have looked for hours and checked all the places listed others found it. I have many in my clan who still need it as well. Please help!

oh ingame is Dylina or CMillionaire

Sitting at one right now.. was trying to group invite you to get your attention.

Ridiculous that this game doesn't have a /tell or /whisper function. Can't communicate directly with someone unless they're in your group.

Edit: And it despawned. Guess that happens if nobody interacts with it after a while.

ironhands
04-24-2013, 09:57 AM
first one i found despawned halfway because of an arkfall, also caught one just a second too late after completion.

They're not entirely "rare", i saw 2 beside each other once. Just stick driving around the same area and take out any "random" events you see, and one should spawn.

Dreildrag
04-24-2013, 12:29 PM
I found 1 in 5 hours of looking but didn't get credit for it since someone finished it before I got their. Gained several EGO levels so not a complete waste.