PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Mission BETA 3 invites

ShortStax401
03-20-2013, 09:56 AM
I was invited to the first 2 AMB and i heard I was going to get invited to this one. Did anyone get an invite to the Xbox 360 BETA or are the invites not sent out yet?

Akkibenben
03-20-2013, 09:59 AM
In case the search button is broken and/or you cant see the stickies at the top of this thread.
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?3914-Defiance-Advanced-Mission-Beta-3-Details

ShortStax401
03-20-2013, 10:03 AM
So do you have to pre order because my local eb games has no codes to give out. I'm gonna be some angry if I dont get into the BETA, ive been waiting for weeks.

Akkibenben
03-20-2013, 10:05 AM
I would assume since EB Games is affiliated with gamestop, that all you have to do is call their customer support and have your receipt handy and they will be able to provide you with the pre-registration code to attach to your account. When I pre-ordered my UE at gamestop, it had a code at the bottom of the receipt that said "Go to defiance.com/start and enter this code to be registered for beta invite"

Zalm
03-20-2013, 10:06 AM
I was invited to the first 2 AMB and i heard I was going to get invited to this one. Did anyone get an invite to the Xbox 360 BETA or are the invites not sent out yet?

You should be in the beta, but not sure if you get into the 360 beta after being in the pc betas. I know that if you were in one, your in all of them, but the last ones were pc only, and may not apply to 360/ps3. You might have to go for a preorder, or at least PM support or Sledge about it. They might hook you up.

SteelPaladin
03-20-2013, 10:09 AM
im in same boat as OP, although i didnt play the pc betas, i got invited to them. im on a 360, but no email yet, maybe i need to assume they will send all of them out before console beta starts

ShortStax401
03-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Well, I asked if they had beta codes a week or 2 ago at my local eb games in Canada and they said they would call when they got them in, but i havnt got a call yet and the beta is in 2 days.

Zalm
03-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Well, I asked if they had beta codes a week or 2 ago at my local eb games in Canada and they said they would call when they got them in, but i havnt got a call yet and the beta is in 2 days.

They give you a registration code to put into the website, then the website emails you a beta key. You dont get beta keys from the retailers.

ShortStax401
03-20-2013, 10:18 AM
They didnt give me any codes though. I just called and they said they emailed the company, but didnt get a reply back yet.

Zalm
03-20-2013, 10:20 AM
They didnt give me any codes though. I just called and they said they emailed the company, but didnt get a reply back yet.

Some companies may not be as up to date, and you might wanna consider tossing a pm or email to support with proof of purchase, and they might be able to help out.