PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 users being left out

andrew walter
04-24-2013, 10:46 AM
Ok i understand that its easier to make patches and content on the xbox n port it over but for ps3 users u are treating them like black sheep we r now 3 patches behind the xbox n pc, we all r supposed to b evolving together so is it too much to ask for to have u make the patches n wait till its ready for all systems n release them all together? Cuz that they can do im sorry but this is getting aggrivating

Sincerely,
Ps3 gamers everywhere

brycemorr84
04-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Seriously Im a PS3 user and I dont feel like im being left out.

If you even took a minute to read Twitter you would see that every day they respond to posts about the PS3 patch.

The last update is that its no longer in there hands its up to Sony. people need to learn that social networking can be useful in times like these.

Blueandwhite87
04-24-2013, 11:30 AM
so your saying sony will not tell them how close to being ready for launch or when they think it will be ready? do they really say Nope not ready and thats it? if thats the case this game should have never been made on the ps3 as I have a feeling this will happen everytime.

DanBowie
04-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Ok i understand that its easier to make patches and content on the xbox n port it over but for ps3 users u are treating them like black sheep we r now 3 patches behind the xbox n pc, we all r supposed to b evolving together so is it too much to ask for to have u make the patches n wait till its ready for all systems n release them all together? Cuz that they can do im sorry but this is getting aggrivating

Sincerely,
Ps3 gamers everywhere
Yea man now I see why MMOs aren't on PS3. This is the glitches game I ever played in my life

Remag Div
04-24-2013, 12:01 PM
PS3 users being left out! You don't say!

Verios44
04-24-2013, 12:15 PM
Yea man now I see why MMOs aren't on PS3. This is the glitches game I ever played in my life

LOL I have seen far worse games glitch wise on the ps3 . Take Oblivion or Skyrim for example, both were riddled with massive bugs that took a month or 2 to iron out. Anyways, many large games have bugs that were not expected. Things are different from the test servers to the live servers.

Mirimon
04-24-2013, 12:26 PM
being left out of a patch that makes the game worse, or could possibly cause a hard crash? yeah.. nothing to complain about.. wait your time, eventually a patch. a good, smooth patch, will come. And, listen not to those xbox fanatics.. they quote sales records without understanding that nearly 78% of those sales are replacement consoles for the 83.6% that failed at launch and the 54.7% that fail today's "fixed" system. There's good reason why ps3 has more than twice as many users online than xbox ever did.

Fivluih
04-24-2013, 12:35 PM

I'm assuming you never played DCUO around launch. There were times where you litterally could not play the game for weeks due to lag/ freezing and crashing. It's ps3 lol can't handle these games sometimes. I have played everyday with no problem. If you are upset that you can't finish a mission there are countless emergencies plus ark falls to keep you busy. My new toon is ego 345 and I only did the first mission. The rest is all arks and emergencies.

Lou
04-24-2013, 01:05 PM
I'm assuming you never played DCUO around launch. There were times where you litterally could not play the game for weeks due to lag/ freezing and crashing. It's ps3 lol can't handle these games sometimes. I have played everyday with no problem. If you are upset that you can't finish a mission there are countless emergencies plus ark falls to keep you busy. My new toon is ego 345 and I only did the first mission. The rest is all arks and emergencies.

True. DC was terrible and even today they have alot of glitches that sometimes prevent you from running the most important missions. Defiance hardly gives me any problems that render me unable to play the game or so frustrated that I want to take it back and say to hell with it. Its barely been a month and they've already gave PS3 users benefits from Xbox 360s faults....Go elsewhere with any other MMO and see if they give you a compensation package thats actually useful whenever they screw up.

Kolem
04-24-2013, 01:19 PM
just get the patch to us already!

Verios44
04-24-2013, 01:27 PM
just get the patch to us already!

Patience is a virtue man, learn it and life will be less stressful in general.