PDA

View Full Version : side missons

petercacic
03-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Do all side missions never go away,its confusing there seems to be markers everywere and is there a sidequest page ,other than that the game is fun and i am going to buy it right away

petercacic
03-20-2013, 10:30 AM
also is there any way to fast travel,

Shogo_Yahagi
03-20-2013, 11:00 AM
also is there any way to fast travel,

I know you can fast travel back to the base camp by putting the cursor over it and hitting (I think) x when the name pops up. I haven't tried other locations, but I would expect them to work the same way.

Salgod
03-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Do all side missions never go away,its confusing there seems to be markers everywere and is there a sidequest page ,other than that the game is fun and i am going to buy it right away

The side quests will only go away after you do them (As far as I know). However, they usually take 5 minutes or less and if you are worried about leveling quickly try doing them!

You can fast travel between the "towns" after you have visited them on foot, I believe you just have to go over one of the blue markers with your cursor then click on it.

Spolings
03-20-2013, 02:48 PM
The side quests will only go away after you do them (As far as I know).
I noticed that when I leave the area for a while, the mission just restarts from the beginning sometimes, very annoying