PDA

View Full Version : Presentors of Across The Badlands?

zingy
04-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Am i the only one that dislikes the two presenters?

EdgeTW
04-24-2013, 12:00 PM
They're the same members of the development team that have been doing the weekly live streams for the game.

I think their level of excitement is refreshing and like them just fine. What is it you're not liking, exactly?

Archangel
04-24-2013, 12:03 PM
Greg and Elizabeth?

They are great! super friendly, always willing to help out. Whats the issue?

zingy
04-24-2013, 12:07 PM
i've seen a few of their weekly streams aswell but stopped watching because of them and i dont think that because they're devs they should be doing the show, their not gamers and they suck at the game, their not very enthusiastic about the game or show, they dont come off as sci fi fans and fall short to the gritty details of the genre, they oversell the product(not that its bad - its a great game and show - but how it comes across, very forced), they mention various things, repeatedly and they stumble on words often, alot of what they do comes of badly and unprofessional and i fell that reflects poorly of Defiance - just my opinion anyway

the weekly streams should be the devs to talk about the game and answer questions, but the after show stream should be hosted by someone with better on screen skills and come across as a fan, like the Game of Thrones after show.

Ataraxia
04-24-2013, 12:09 PM
they oversell the product.

I agree with this part.