PDA

View Full Version : arkfall codes not registering?

mattlewis
04-24-2013, 03:08 PM
i entered a bunch of arkfall codes and it still says 0/120. after every one i enter it says success one point has been added. is this normal?
even after entering over 12 codes the +2 inventory slots isn't registering. i mean, it says i only need to enter one code to unlock that one.

+2 Inventory Slots
Redeem 1 Code To Unlock <<<LOCKED

do i have to log into the game and play again to see changes on the website?

gatorbear
04-24-2013, 03:11 PM
i just learned about them today (really should have been on the game too). If you leave the page and come back, they showed up for me. I haven't been on the game to check to see if i got my inventory slot yet.

Mythos Autarkis
04-24-2013, 03:15 PM
check your email, it will let you know when your done putting in the 120 codes. also when you log onto the game go to the ingame store by selecting : hit the start button then hold L2 to bring up the weel o menu's and pick store (its on the bottom of the circle). in the store you should see in the bottom left hand corner of your screen a option that says CLAIM (# of Items) click on that and grab your stuff.

mattlewis
04-24-2013, 04:28 PM
awesome thanks!

ncanning
04-24-2013, 04:52 PM
2 things to know.

1. the counter only goes up when you close the webpage and then login again, you can do as many codes at once as you please.

2. when you go in to the game, click start, hold L2 (to open the menu selection area), select the shopping cart (opens the defiance store), scroll down to "claim items". It doesn't cost you a thing, but it unlocks all the rewards you unlocked from the ark codes.

Defy
04-24-2013, 05:51 PM
probably just a glitch try again later

btw we are at 160+ codes now

RegularX
04-24-2013, 09:01 PM
probably just a glitch try again later

btw we are at 160+ codes now

But still only 120 can be registered for rewards, right?

For the OP, I had it glitch on me once and go from like 74 back down to 0. The 74 was still there, just needed a refresh.