PDA

View Full Version : new cars

doom
04-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Tell me why we dont have cerberus in the world map. Or at least some kind of pick up truck where 4people can ride on. The cars and the quads are nice, but how much fun will it be to roll up with your whole squad. Please let us have
something.

Beta582
04-24-2013, 04:51 PM
Potentially with DLC

Snowranger19
04-24-2013, 04:57 PM
I dunno about the Cerberus we have in the maps.. because that has a minigun and a grenade launcher.. that might make arkfalls even more annoying. A non-combat Cerberus would be ok.

ISLAND3R
04-24-2013, 04:59 PM
I dunno about the Cerberus we have in the maps.. because that has a minigun and a grenade launcher.. that might make arkfalls even more annoying. A non-combat Cerberus would be ok.

I agree. Its already annoying enough when your at an arkfall and players are driving around in circles. Don't give these players weapons on their vehicles as well for gods sake. PLEASE DON'T!!!!!

Gradius
04-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Tell me why we dont have cerberus in the world map. Or at least some kind of pick up truck where 4people can ride on. The cars and the quads are nice, but how much fun will it be to roll up with your whole squad. Please let us have
something.

There will be more vehicles added to the game. They've mentioned 3-4 seaters and vehicles like the Cerberus with weapons mounted on them. Also, the've talked about having a mobile supply vehicle (mobile ammo crate?).

doom
04-24-2013, 06:43 PM
What about a 2 seater pickup with seats in the bed. It would be awesome if your passengers could use their own weapons also

Teizar
04-24-2013, 07:16 PM
OP i wondered why the hell i don't have .50 BMG on my hood or my dodge ...or a pintal mounted SOMETHING on the ATV

tell you what aliens forcefully migrate to earth terraform my home the hell im not ganna have guns and turrets on my car

i might even make use of the cyberware sense its there ...... faceoff people cyborg is not a race its a addition ... cant HYBRID that ****

Era
04-24-2013, 07:23 PM
There will be more vehicles added to the game. They've mentioned 3-4 seaters and vehicles like the Cerberus with weapons mounted on them. Also, the've talked about having a mobile supply vehicle (mobile ammo crate?).

The mobile supply vehicle was going to be a mobile spawn point. I'm assuming it was pulled in lieu of making capture points be spawn points. That said I want jet skis but I would settle for motorcycles.

crasher
04-24-2013, 07:32 PM
The mobile supply vehicle was going to be a mobile spawn point. I'm assuming it was pulled in lieu of making capture points be spawn points. That said I want jet skis but I would settle for motorcycles.

I'm not sure why you'd want a mobile ammo/supply truck.
I can't tell you how many times the lunch wagon was late to the job site, and lunch break was over.
Not a strong selling point IMO.

:p