PDA

View Full Version : PC purchase - console play? and other questions.

MetaSin
03-20-2013, 11:59 AM
If I purchase the PC version will i be able to download and play on my PS3 as well?

Someone mentioned they "thought" that pc / xbox / ps3 won't be playing together. Is this true? Cause that would be pretty lame.

Also can I go into FPS or does it have to be 3rd person view all the time?

thanks in advance.

ps: i searched for pc version and consoles and didn't see anything so i'm asking. I at least searched first. In case someone flames for asking the same thing. :p

Triansou
03-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Umm it does have cross play between all versions. But Im pretty sure they arent going to give you free versions of the console copy just because you bought it. They would lose so much money doing something like that.

Archangel
If I purchase the PC version will i be able to download and play on my PS3 as well?

Someone mentioned they "thought" that pc / xbox / ps3 won't be playing together. Is this true? Cause that would be pretty lame.

Also can I go into FPS or does it have to be 3rd person view all the time?

thanks in advance.

ps: i searched for pc version and consoles and didn't see anything so i'm asking. I at least searched first. In case someone flames for asking the same thing. :p

If you buy the PC you play on the PC.

If you also buy the PS3 you can link your Trion account to it as well so you dont miss the Ego Code bonus's

You can't transfer your PC character to your PS3 and visa versa

Archangel
Umm it does have cross play between all versions. But Im pretty sure they arent going to give you free versions of the console copy just because you bought it. They would lose so much money doing something like that.

There is no cross platform playing.

Archangel
03-20-2013, 12:02 PM
no FPS view. Game is played from the TP perspective

MetaSin
03-20-2013, 12:25 PM
<--- contemplating not playing a game because of TP perspective

Erma Gurd!

Archangel
03-20-2013, 12:28 PM
<--- contemplating not playing a game because of TP perspective

Erma Gurd!

To each their own. If you dont like TPS style games that is your thing. The game is a ton of fun so hopefully you will try it out or watch a friend play before you decide not to try it.

MetaSin
03-20-2013, 01:51 PM
I do want to love it, i love syfy and i'd like to see how the whole tv show game thing plays out. Plus I still play rift and trion makes a damn fine game.

DustOfDeath
03-20-2013, 02:06 PM
u cant love syfy... they have killed too many good shows :(

Defy
03-20-2013, 03:35 PM
they said many times no cross platform

Archangel
03-20-2013, 04:06 PM
u cant love syfy... they have killed too many good shows :(

Firefly *sniff

Raidenz
03-21-2013, 12:02 AM

This is the second thread i've seen you giving false info about the game.

THERE IS NO CROSS PLATFORM PLAY!!!1

each system will play on their own server, no console/pc will play with one another. This has been said all over the forums and its very misleading when someone says otherwise.

Psychometrics
03-21-2013, 12:09 AM
From what I understand, there is no cross platform because Microsoft is always at Sony's throat and vice versa. It's because those kids don't play nice with each other lol