PDA

View Full Version : Are there major arkfalls that don's involve hell bugs?

Millby
04-24-2013, 05:22 PM
Ok, so I know I'm not a big time player (EGO 490) but I put in a few hours here and there and I have yet to encounter a major arkfall that involves any NPCs other than hell bugs. Do they exist? Do they only happen at certain times? How do I get involved with them? I'm just kind of tired of killing bugs.

Thanks everyone.

Keltic Rage
04-24-2013, 05:23 PM
oh yes, they're more. You come across them soon.

Rinkydink
04-24-2013, 05:26 PM
I've never seen a non hellbug major outside of Sausalito or San Fran, so wait till you get to those areas and you'll find more. Won't spoil who you fight but I enjoy the others, they make a welcome change from bugs.

StanleyPain
04-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Non bug Arkfalls occur further south on the map and involve other things.

Krymzon
04-24-2013, 06:37 PM
I have seen only a couple kinds of major arkfalls, but most seem to be hellbugs.I have seen a couple scrapper major arkfalls on the mainland as well. I'd like to see a wider variety of major arkfalls though, maybe a raider or 99er or mutant one instead of just the minor ones, would bring a better diversity to the whole major arkfall idea.

DarkCullen
04-24-2013, 07:37 PM
I have seen major hellbug arkfalls and major scrapper arkfalls, ( if you don't know what that is you will learn soon) other than that I have only seen the other enemies at minor arkfalls