PDA

View Full Version : New participation patch and dailies.

federline jones
04-24-2013, 06:15 PM
Yesterday when I decided to do my daily for VB getting the diablo hellbug stomachs it was horrendous trying to race before one person destroyed all of them each and every time. So when I looked at the daily reset today you can imagine my irritation seeing the same quest again. But low and behold I get there to try and attempt to get it done and every single person there is taking turns tagging each cannon and moving on to share the progress with each other.

Just wanted to say.

Great job 360 community it's awesome to see teamwork and limited selfishness on such a level!

Scipio
04-24-2013, 07:22 PM
i went through the same thing yesterday. Having to leave and come back just to get it done. When i did it today, i also saw people tagging them, which was cool. It felt good knowing that there is a defiance community.

El Horse
04-24-2013, 07:28 PM
Similar for me, I got there and 3 others were doing the same thing. They noticed I was after the same thing and got invited into the group to share the kills. I must say the majority of people I come across in Defiance now are pretty considerate gamers and are willing to help people out. I know if I see someone struggling, taking on a group of mutant gunners or the like, I'll jump in and help out.