PDA

View Full Version : broken pursuit

guy delker
04-24-2013, 07:44 PM
my pursuit ego evolution 4 gain all 4 ego powers is stuck. is this a known issue. allready had my AR skill stuck till tonight. i only need that to finish that pursuit.

SeverianWolfe
04-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Try respecing, but if that doesn't work you have to wait it out till it pops/ I have had many pursuits not ding till the next day or after reseting my XBOX when I took a break.

Maximilion
04-25-2013, 01:09 AM
I was just going to post a thread about the same thing - I noticed this last night when I was looking for things to do in the game. I've had all four powers for a good while now so it should have popped ages ago.

Do not fancy re-speccing as I read somewhere that you have to pay and how much it costs is based on your EGO level.

Should I submit a ticket or just wait and hope a future patch rectifies it?

MiSeRy
04-25-2013, 02:17 AM
I just noticed this myself. I've unlocked and maxed out all of the EGO powers, yet the pursuit remains incomplete.

Maximilion
04-25-2013, 02:42 AM
I just noticed this myself. I've unlocked and maxed out all of the EGO powers, yet the pursuit remains incomplete.

You should also have the the pursuit from the next tier up as well then for fully upgrading all 4 powers or is that still showing incomplete too?

MirrorStream
04-25-2013, 03:02 AM
respecing works for such case - just put one point in each ability