PDA

View Full Version : PC users using controllers

eycel
03-20-2013, 12:48 PM
I'm not afraid to admin I use controllers with my gaming laptops. Iv always used them when games that work better without a keyboard and mouse require something extra that a controller can give a gamer.

Who else is going to be using a controller with there PC and are we going to be at a disadvantage because of it.

GinsterUnit
03-20-2013, 12:56 PM
Ill probs use a controller, I don't see how its a disadvantage, depends on how good the player using the keyboard or controller is.
I guarantee there are people out there who could play a game of counter strike with a game pad against competent keyboard users and destroy them.

ironhands
03-20-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm using a g13, I do with every game I play, so my buttons are always in the same spot, makes it easier, and moves me back to controlling movement with my thumb the way I would with a controller, freeing up my fingers for abilities/relead/jump/whatever.

Archangel
03-20-2013, 01:06 PM
The controller on the PC is very fun. The only hard part is aiming with snipers vs's a mouse. Mouse will always be better for aiming.

But the controller is a very fun way to play. My wife uses her controller on the pc while i use my board/mouse.

Mindfix
03-20-2013, 01:16 PM
I'll be using my 360 controller.