PDA

View Full Version : PC + Xbox 360 BETA Questions

Stales89
03-20-2013, 12:58 PM
I have a few questions and I am sorry if they have been answered but I couldn't find them anywhere so forgive me?

1. I am on the PC BETA and have been for all 3 missions. Can I get the BETA client for Xbox 360 for mission 3 or do I have to stay with the PC client?

2. Are the servers global and cross platform, as I want to get the game for 360, but my friend wants it for his PC and we want to play together. Will this work?

Thanks in advance.

BaiorOfRed
03-20-2013, 01:04 PM
I have a few questions and I am sorry if they have been answered but I couldn't find them anywhere so forgive me?

1. I am on the PC BETA and have been for all 3 missions. Can I get the BETA client for Xbox 360 for mission 3 or do I have to stay with the PC client?

2. Are the servers global and cross platform, as I want to get the game for 360, but my friend wants it for his PC and we want to play together. Will this work?

Thanks in advance.

1.) My understanding is no, you won't automatically get an XBOX key unless you preordered for XBOX.

2.) No, they will not be cross platform. You and your friend will have to decide on a system.

Archangel
03-20-2013, 01:05 PM

Thanks in advance.

The game is not cross platform. So your friend who is playing on the PC wont be able to play with you on the 360 unless he also buys the 360 version or you also buy the PC.

As far as the beta goes you need to register for the 360 beta. Check forums for details since Sledgehammer has posted numerous post about beta for consoles.

Good luck and join us on the PC side (^-^)b we are much friendly.... jab jab nudge nudge

Stales89
03-22-2013, 09:39 AM
I am on the PC Beta and it runs pretty well on my old *** system on Medium settings so I may end up getting it via Steam and playing with my friend!

Thanks for the info and not being jerks about it :)