PDA

View Full Version : Co-op missions... Question

LiamMcLovein
04-25-2013, 06:57 AM
Hi, again, I have searched the forum for answers;however, there are a number of posts with people referring to co op missions that makes finding an answer difficult...

My question; how can I tell which missions are co op missions and which aren't ? Can any mission be co op when working in a group?

Me and a friend did the k tam radio station mission and I got a change phase notification; however, when doing the mission with von Bach where you find him in the bunker, it wouldn't allow me to join.

Grit
04-25-2013, 07:01 AM
Liam,

As for the Story Missions and group play...

any missions that have a glowing blue door that means you need to enter an area are solo missions only. all the other missions will let you stay in a group.

i think there are only a handfull of missions that you can't play while in a group...if that makes sense.

LiamMcLovein
04-25-2013, 07:08 AM
Perfect sense grit, thank you.

Grit
04-25-2013, 07:12 AM
anytime man, glad i could help.

LBS and I played the storymissions in group and i think there were maybe 3-5 total times we had to leave the group.

the matchmaking co-op maps are a good time, try to hit them up when ya get a chance.

LiamMcLovein
04-25-2013, 07:14 AM
Will do. I'm a few story missions ahead of Adam so ill let him catch up.

BootLeg
04-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Liam,

any missions that have a glowing blue door that means you need to enter an area are solo missions only. all the other missions will let you stay in a group.

i think there are only a handfull of missions that you can't play while in a group...if that makes sense.

^^^This is a str8 answer

eskimoletdinov
04-25-2013, 07:22 AM
Liam,

Sorry Grit, just to add to what you said, when in coop MAPS, you have a blue door to get to end of level boss, these instances are still coop but only in coop maps in matchmaking.

Grit
04-25-2013, 07:39 AM
Will do. I'm a few story missions ahead of Adam so ill let him catch up.

Adam as in Mac??

I really need to take time away from my post story adventures to help Okie get caught up.