PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Its Just Me

Xeos
04-25-2013, 07:05 AM
Well I took some time to actually sit down and actually play last night after 15 minutes of trying to get into this game a few times here and there It actually seems pretty fun granted I only got to Ego 165. I think I only encountered one bug when I had to get the law keepers computer but re-logged and it worked. All in all though I think I might actually put some time in this game.

My only question is is it faster to gain ego from ark falls just seems slow doing the main quest.

LurchUSA
04-25-2013, 07:07 AM
Maybe Its Just Me

Yes, it's just you!! :p

Seriously though, do the co-op missions. They will quickly get you items to salvage, key codes and XP... and you get the pleasure of playing with people whom actually will help you, rather than just get in your way, or worst still... grief!

IGears
04-25-2013, 07:10 AM
Well I took some time to actually sit down and actually play last night after 15 minutes of trying to get into this game a few times here and there It actually seems pretty fun granted I only got to Ego 165. I think I only encountered one bug when I had to get the law keepers computer but re-logged and it worked. All in all though I think I might actually put some time in this game.

My only question is is it faster to gain ego from ark falls just seems slow doing the main quest.

xp boost helps as well..