PDA

View Full Version : People complaing about defiance

DanBowie
04-25-2013, 07:42 AM
Lets be honest there's only 2 types of people who come to these forums. Fanboys with great love for the game who come to the forums to rub elbows with other lovers and people who are mad at the product they bought and usually don't come on forums but felt the need to voice their displeasure. People who complain about complainers are silly. Don't tell somebody what to think or how to feel or not to come on here and voice their opinion. Don't read their post if you don't like them why take the time out your life to post and insult do you really have nothing better to do? Sad. I was trolled by fanboys so now I come on here hating any1 who trolls people voicing their honest opinion. People have the right to be mad they spent their hard earned money like everyone else.

Game should never be advertised as an MMO first of all because its nothing like a real MMO not even close ( and neither was dc universe. That was the poor mans MMO who couldn't afford a decent PC) No endgame and no raids is a legit reason to complain about any so called MMO. Game is no different then borderlands or halo 4 player campaign missions and should of been advertised as such. Second people who play the game for multiplayer aspects (games like COD and battlefield) also have plenty reason to complain. 1 game mode and only 2 maps??? Shadow war group ques don't work and voice chat is buggy. Who would buy a shooter for multiplayer with so little to offer. And people who honestly like the game but found it unplayable on ps3 have the right to voice themselves. This is the glitches game I ever played almost unplayable. Devs don't communicate with us and ps3 is the only one not to receive a single patch yet. So there will be a lot of people coming here to say how they feel. Get over it or don't read it.

DeMoted
04-25-2013, 07:45 AM
Just stop...

Ciannon
04-25-2013, 07:47 AM
tldr

/10 chars

Reapersprey
04-25-2013, 07:50 AM
Yeah this doesn't look like a time bomb waiting to happen.

Jack The Bear
04-25-2013, 07:53 AM
Lets be honest there's only 2 types of people who come to these forums. Fanboys with great love for the game who come to the forums to rub elbows with other lovers and people who are mad at the product they bought and usually don't come on forums but felt the need to voice their displeasure. People who complain about complainers are silly. Don't tell somebody what to think or how to feel or not to come on here and voice their opinion. Don't read their post if you don't like them why take the time out your life to post and insult do you really have nothing better to do? Sad. I was trolled by fanboys so now I come on here hating any1 who trolls people voicing their honest opinion. People have the right to be mad they spent their hard earned money like everyone else.

Game should never be advertised as an MMO first of all because its nothing like a real MMO not even close ( and neither was dc universe. That was the poor mans MMO who couldn't afford a decent PC) No endgame and no raids is a legit reason to complain about any so called MMO. Game is no different then borderlands or halo 4 player campaign missions and should of been advertised as such. Second people who play the game for multiplayer aspects (games like COD and battlefield) also have plenty reason to complain. 1 game mode and only 2 maps??? Shadow war group ques don't work and voice chat is buggy. Who would buy a shooter for multiplayer with so little to offer. And people who honestly like the game but found it unplayable on ps3 have the right to voice themselves. This is the glitches game I ever played almost unplayable. Devs don't communicate with us and ps3 is the only one not to receive a single patch yet. So there will be a lot of people coming here to say how they feel. Get over it or don't read it.

Total utter powshtako, i read your first sentence and stopped. You make the "fans" out to be idiots and the "trolls" to be paying customers the way i read it. Please just stop being like this, we know you dont like it, the only difference? The majority of us don't care. I have to kill time somehow however. :]

DAWG
04-25-2013, 07:58 AM

Funny you start by saying people have a right to voice their opinions, then launch into a whole lot of things we're not to do! Seems you are particularly mad at people who like/love the game. I agree with the post above, seems you represent people who like the game as morons, and people who don't or have problems as genuine paid up members of the can whine will whine club.

I'm neither by the way, I enjoy the game, but I see it for what it is, and I'm well aware of it's problems. Does that make me a Fully signed up member of the can whine will whine club, and a moron?

DanBowie
04-25-2013, 07:59 AM
Total utter powshtako, i read your first sentence and stopped. You make the "fans" out to be idiots and the "trolls" to be paying customers the way i read it. Please just stop being like this, we know you dont like it, the only difference? The majority of us don't care. I have to kill time somehow however. :]

No gf I can dig it lots of time on your hands, wink wink. Look at people posting already. You guys are trolls let people speak how they feel. get over yourselves

DanBowie
04-25-2013, 08:00 AM
Wow quoting alien languages your not a fanboy clearly aka cleons and trekkies laughing out loud so hard right now

DeMoted
04-25-2013, 08:01 AM
Wow quoting alien languages your not a fanboy clearly aka cleons and trekkies laughing out loud so hard right now

See this was a troll thread so he could start fights. Just report the thread it will get closed.

Ciannon
04-25-2013, 08:01 AM

Huh?

/lol 10 chars + grammar

DanBowie
04-25-2013, 08:02 AM
Funny you start by saying people have a right to voice their opinions, then launch into a whole lot of things we're not to do! Seems you are particularly mad at people who like/love the game. I agree with the post above, seems you represent people who like the game as morons, and people who don't or have problems as genuine paid up members of the can whine will whine club.

I'm neither by the way, I enjoy the game, but I see it for what it is, and I'm well aware of it's problems. Does that make me a Fully signed up member of the can whine will whine club, and a moron?
No it makes you smart so why get offended im talking about fanboys not you. Don't try and check me on a video game forum makes you look silly fyi

DanBowie
04-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Huh?

/lol 10 chars + grammar

Was that really worth posting you will never get that 5 mins of your life back you know

Fiox
04-25-2013, 08:04 AM
No gf I can dig it lots of time on your hands, wink wink. Look at people posting already. You guys are trolls let people speak how they feel. get over yourselves

Get over yourself before making fun of others like your the authority around here. The fact that you and others like you have no patience is pathetically laughable but hey your just gonna say lol get out of here troll so no real reason trying to convince you of how stupid you sound.

DanBowie
04-25-2013, 08:05 AM
Get over yourself before making fun of others like your the authority around here. The face that you and others like you have no patience is pathetically laughable but hey your just gonna say lol get out of here troll so no real reason trying to convince you of how stupid you sound.

So why did you just try? lol fail. Dude why are you on this post I don't even like you. Start your own post your not wanted here. I love making dumb fanboys type. HAHAHAHA CANT YOU IDIOTS TELL IM TRYING TO RILE YOU UP YOU MAKE IT TOO EASY

Ciannon
04-25-2013, 08:06 AM
No it makes you smart, so why get offended? I'm talking about fanboys, not you. Don't try and check me on a video game forum. It makes you look silly fyi

Fixed due to lack of grammar. Sure wish some would complete at least high school.

DeMoted
04-25-2013, 08:07 AM
Fixed due to lack of grammar. Sure wish some would complete at least high school.

Just report him he will get mad when his thread gets closed and he gets a ban.

Ciannon
04-25-2013, 08:07 AM
So why did you just try? LOL! FAIL. Dude, why are you on this post? I don't even like you. Start your own post. You're not wanted here. I love making dumb fanboys type. HAHAHAHA, CANT YOU IDIOTS TELL I'M TRYING TO RILE YOU UP. YOU MAKE IT TOO EASY

/fixed post because this dumb guy is a hypocrite.

Jack The Bear
04-25-2013, 08:08 AM

Yea cause i am a fanboy, i like Defiance so i stick around the forums and help out. What do you do? Anything useful? No? No surprise. :] And yes, i do have alot of time to kill, im babysitting my awesome little nephew. :] And i have NO problem letting you speak how you feel, so why dont you let us speak how we feel? Im just tired of you *****in'. These forums are not for you people to complain 100 threads in a row, Go make a Defiance Hate site if you want to, atleast you'll find people like you then. :]

DanBowie
04-25-2013, 08:08 AM
Just report him he will get mad when his thread gets closed and he gets a ban.

YEA THAT WILL MAKE ME SO MAD. lmao im not a fanboy bring on the life ban for this crap *** game and fanboy full forums

DeMoted
04-25-2013, 08:09 AM
YEA THAT WILL MAKE ME SO MAD. lmao im not a fanboy bring on the life ban for this crap *** game and fanboy full forums

See he is already mad.

DanBowie
04-25-2013, 08:09 AM
Yea cause i am a fanboy, i like Defiance so i stick around the forums and help out. What do you do? Anything useful? No? No surprise. :] And yes, i do have alot of time to kill, im babysitting my awesome little nephew. :] And i have NO problem letting you speak how you feel, so why dont you let us speak how we feel? Im just tired of you *****in'. These forums are not for you people to complain 100 threads in a row, Go make a Defiance Hate site if you want to, atleast you'll find people like you then. :]

I find plenty people who feel the same right here. teach your nephew how to speak defiance languages yet? that will make him popular

Fiox
04-25-2013, 08:10 AM
So why did you just try? lol fail. Dude why are you on this post I don't even like you. Start your own post your not wanted here. I love making dumb fanboys type. HAHAHAHA CANT YOU IDIOTS TELL IM TRYING TO RILE YOU UP YOU MAKE IT TOO EASY
Not even close to riled up people like you make me laugh you anim and others who think they know all about mmos and think this games gonna last a few months at best are completely stupid and can't even see the big picture your too focused on the here and now not whats to be. I know this is gonna be lost on you again but your kind of posters are a pathetic waste of forum space and time.

DanBowie
04-25-2013, 08:11 AM
look at all the people going back and fourth with me? My point has been proven these are the same no life fanboys who wont let any1 speak their mind. You guys have all proved me right thank you all very much. My work is done here lol im out................

Jack The Bear
04-25-2013, 08:12 AM
I find plenty people who feel the same right here. teach your nephew how to speak defiance languages yet? that will make him popular

And now you just try and troll. Please its to obvious man. :]. So DanBowie, how about you talk about something interesting instead of why you hate this game? We have seen it in the majority of your post's. Make a well thought out, well written example of why you do not like this game. Do not make a wall of text.. Then i will read it, and we can discuss this properly, or you can keep acting like DanBowie. From now on, i think i'll use that. Acting stupid? Oh don't be such a DanBowie. :]. Then again, you might like being recognized, im sure that's new to you. :]

DeMoted
04-25-2013, 08:12 AM
look at all the people going back and fourth with me? My point has been proven these are the same no life fanboys who wont let any1 speak their mind. You guys have all proved me right thank you all very much. My work is done here lol im out................

See we made him so mad he left. Simple...

Ciannon
04-25-2013, 08:13 AM
YEA, THAT WILL MAKE ME SO MAD. Lmao im not a fanboy. Bring on the life ban for this crap *** game. and fanboy full forums

Another fixed post because Lt. Dan fell off the boat too many times and hit his head on some coral.

I bolded the part that was so bad it was not fixable via grammar. It is it's own language apparently. Also, here's my direct translation.

"Yeah, that will make me so damn furious. I'm not a fanboy, but I do like to strike a pose. You can ban me for life, because I swear to God, this will be my last post. This game is full of fanboys and full of forums."

Ciannon
04-25-2013, 08:18 AM

Direct translation, with applicable grammar.

"Look at all the people going back and fourth with me? My point has been proven. I am bad at grammar, didn't finish high school, work at McDonalds as a fry cook, and these are the same no-life fanboys who won't let anyone speak their mind. I'm a hypocrite a lord. Bow down to me now. You guys have all proved me right. Thank you all very much for allowing me to show you my ignorance and all the hard work I put into passing 3rd grade. My work is done here. I'm out!"

Ciannon
04-25-2013, 08:19 AM
See we made him so mad he left. Simple...

He really should try a ******. Would probably make his **** smell better.

Reapersprey
04-25-2013, 08:22 AM
And this boys and girls is what happens when you feed the trolls class dismissed

Ciannon
04-25-2013, 08:24 AM
And this boys and girls is what happens when you feed the trolls class dismissed

Really, what is your favorite meal?

YardieGamer
04-25-2013, 08:28 AM
lol this post got about 30 replies in 30 minutes hate to say it but OP has a point

Ciannon
04-25-2013, 08:30 AM
lol this post got about 30 replies in 30 minutes hate to say it but OP has a point

That's because you did not read the replies. Read the replies, and most of them had nothing to do with his original post.

Sonic Rain Boom
04-25-2013, 08:33 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!